• View Poll Results: Which colour?
    Aqua
    45.16%
    Black
    54.84%

ReputationRep:
    poll

ReputationRep:
    Black but only because of the fact that having an aqua case but black upper body looks funky. Why isn't the whole body aqua?

ReputationRep:
    Black

ReputationRep:
    Black
    Just because I have a blue DS Lite, bit of a change :p:

ReputationRep:
    Despite Blue looking kinda cool, I a little uncertain about how 'girly' it actually is. Black for me as it's safer T_T

ReputationRep:
    Black, it might just be me but I hate how the screen bezel is an entirely different colour to the rest of the body. It's obviously necessary to get the proper 3D effect, but I just hate the look of it. Black makes it look a bit more grown up, making me seem less of a child if I get seen playing Pokemon on it XD

ReputationRep:
    I would get the aqua on this one.

ReputationRep:
    Neither, I have better things to waste my money on than a 3D DS tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamijack)
    Neither, I have better things to waste my money on than a 3D DS tbh.
    It isn't just a DS with a different screen, it's a completely upgraded model. But still, that's fine obviously

I would go for the black, but I had a go with the aqua one 2 days ago and it's nice. Too expensive for me though!

ReputationRep:
    Black because i'm not gay

ReputationRep:
    If only I had the money... *wistful sigh*

ReputationRep:
    Blaaaaaaaack!

Hopefully getting soooon :love:

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't really matter what colour 3DS you own when it's gone and ****ed your eyes blind.

I don't really like either

Reminds me of the first DS, before the lite versions.

ReputationRep:
    I think the aqua one looks awesome! Can't really explain why just think it really looks good.
    I won't be getting one anyway, but still thought I'd share my opinion on the colours :P.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.