Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

DISCUSS

ReputationRep:
    I met a bloke in a pub a few weeks back who claimed to be Burial's twin brother and told me about this. I thought he was bull****ting so disregarded it until I read about it this morning.

Anyway, really love "Ego". Probably more than anything from The King Of Limbs. "Mirror" is pretty cool too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pengwan)

DISCUSS
    Really awesome. I wish I'd bought the single before it sold out now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panda Bear)
    I met a bloke in a pub a few weeks back who claimed to be Burial's twin brother and told me about this. I thought he was bull****ting so disregarded it until I read about it this morning.

Anyway, really love "Ego". Probably more than anything from The King Of Limbs. "Mirror" is pretty cool too.
    Lol. What a strange encounter, I don't why he would exclaim of being Burial's twin bro so casually. Burial does have an older brother according to his interviews. Both are good tracks but I feel Mirror is more Burial-esque which is what I love.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrightEyes)
    Really awesome. I wish I'd bought the single before it sold out now.
    Same, apparently the number of presses is pretty limited; I read somewhere that it was around 1000 copies made.

ReputationRep:
    I love them ^_^

ReputationRep:
    Same, apparently the number of presses is pretty limited; I read somewhere that it was around 1000 copies made.
    Yeah, they sold out the same day they were announced I believe. I think they're gonna sell some more soon though.

ReputationRep:
    Lol. What a strange encounter, I don't why he would exclaim of being Burial's twin bro so casually. Burial does have an older brother according to his interviews. Both are good tracks but I feel Mirror is more Burial-esque which is what I love.
    So he does have a brother? I was actually starting to think it was Burial himself and used the twin brother story to stay anonymous.

ReputationRep:
    Great combination. Nice tracks.

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.