2011 Leeds medical applicants Watch

medicalapplicant
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Heyy, I applied to Leeds for 2011 entry and my application was unsuccessful Does anyone know the email to contact the medical school so I can get feedback??
Has anybody actually got feedback from Leeds without actually requesting it? They havent been in touch at all, I didnt even get an acknowledgement email or anything through the post. They just changed it on track
TheSownRose
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by medicalapplicant)
Heyy, I applied to Leeds for 2011 entry and my application was unsuccessful Does anyone know the email to contact the medical school so I can get feedback??
Seriously, have you even looked on the website? Before I posted this, I went and had a look myself to make sure - it's quite easy to find on the Leeds medical school website. By and large, people don't mind helping if the e-mail isn't there or for things like your second question, but asking us questions you could easily find yourself... :rolleyes:

Spoiler:
Show
That said, for having me moan at you, here's a direct link. http://www.leeds.ac.uk/medicine/contacts/aet.html
medicalapplicant
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by TheSownRose)
Seriously, have you even looked on the website? Before I posted this, I went and had a look myself to make sure - it's quite easy to find on the Leeds medical school website. By and large, people don't mind helping if the e-mail isn't there or for things like your second question, but asking us questions you could easily find yourself... :rolleyes:

Spoiler:
Show
That said, for having me moan at you, here's a direct link. http://www.leeds.ac.uk/medicine/contacts/aet.html
Lol, thanks but for some reason I still cannot see the email on the link :eek: No worries, I hav found it from another site. Thanks for the big lecture btw, I was just a confused lil person at that moment in time. I appreciate your point though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (520)
80.62%
Leave (125)
19.38%

Watched Threads