What are you life ambitions?
I want to;
1)at least get a masters in marine biology/ ecology -hopefully a PhD
2)get a guiness world record - and for something proper not something like the most cakes eaten in an hour or any of those other silly ones.
3) Move abroad, possibly to Malta.
4) Scuba dive around; Australia and the Red Sea. Aswell as travelling to other places.
5) not to fail any exams (well no major ones yet but I did get an E in chemistry and I haven't started driving yet)
6) To get a good job that I enjoy.
7) To learn to play the piano and glokenspiel - properly.
8) to help conserve endangered marine organisms. (This one is aleady in progress as I'm a member of the MCS and i'm going on a marine coservation trip next summer hopefully to somewhere tropical)
9) get my driving licence
10) get as high as possible as an instructor at sea cadets.
11) appear on university challenge and some other quiz shows.