Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    Errr.....the earth is spherical not round. It is not a totally absur theory as many physics calculations prove this to be correct and due to the "wonders" of satalite imagery we also know this to be correct.
    Yes we know its round now but didnt before and no-one beleived it. My point is that like with sceince important discoveries can be made by looking in to the 'absurd'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ben.S.)
    Enough to know how to spell 'philosophical'? Forgive me for not believing you.

Ben
    ...........................ok... ......................grow up..............................

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternal Idol)
    You shouldn't be quoting me, that words are from that guy Mad Caddie who's an ignorant.
    sorry about that

ReputationRep:
    I am....? Why, because Im not a sheep like you?
    No, because you are an ignorant.

ReputationRep:
    ...........................ok... ......................grow up..............................
    I'm not going to take that as an insult, coming from you.

Ben

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muffle)
    sorry about that
    No problem man.

ReputationRep:
    Pathetic attemps... I remember who are you, you are that ignorant that said that there are a lot of black people in my country.
    Ignorant.
    Before you go using big words like "ignorant" why dont you look up the meaning. I think you'll find it was YOU who was ignorant by claiming "there are no black people in my country". On top of that, I did not say there was a lot of, I simply pointed out that there were black people in Argentina.

ReputationRep:
    No, because you are an ignorant.
    Change the record.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ben.S.)
    I'm not going to take that as an insult, coming from you.

Ben
    I never intended it to be an insult. I wouldnt stoop to your level.

ReputationRep:
    Before you go using big words like "ignorant" why dont you look up the meaning. I think you'll find it was YOU who was ignorant by claiming "there are no black people in my country". On top of that, I did not say there was a lot of, I simply pointed out that there were black people in Argentina.
    You are, you said 'oh I was with a lot of black hookers in Barcelona' and is the same in Argentina.

CIA Factbook : white (mostly Spanish and Italian) 97%, mestizo, Amerindian, or other nonwhite groups 3%

They aren't even mentioned, they could be a 0,1% within the other mestizo, amerindian and nonwhite groups (wich compromises only 3% of the population).

ReputationRep:
    You are, you said 'oh I was with a lot of black hookers in Barcelona' and is the same in Argentina.

CIA Factbook : white (mostly Spanish and Italian) 97%, mestizo, Amerindian, or other nonwhite groups 3%

They aren't even mentioned, they could be a 0,1% within the other mestizo, amerindian and nonwhite groups (wich compromises only 3% of the population).
    You have misquoted me again. Be a dear and go and find my message and then try editing your quote so you dont look silly.
    Also by writing the facts you are only agreeing with what I said. Go back and read your quote where you said there was NO black people in your country. My only comment was to say this was incorrect.

ReputationRep:
    You have misquoted me again. Be a dear and go and find my message and then try editing your quote so you dont look silly.
    Also by writing the facts you are only agreeing with what I said. Go back and read your quote where you said there was NO black people in your country. My only comment was to say this was incorrect.
    No, you didn't, you said that chicken **** about being with a lot of black hookers in Barcelona (Spain) and when I said that I weren't from Spain and I were from Argentina you said that the it were the same.

So, you are wrong.

My god ... you must be a 12 year kid ... grow up.

ReputationRep:
    No, you didn't, you said that chicken **** about being with a lot of black hookers in Barcelona (Spain) and when I said that I weren't from Spain and I were from Argentina you said that the it were the same.

So, you are wrong.

My god ... you must be a 12 year kid ... grow up.
    ...so tell me when exactly did i say i was "with hookers"????? All I said was that there is a lot of black prostitutes in Barcelona.

If Im 12 then you must be 4 because you sure are very pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    ...so tell me when exactly did i say i was "with hookers"????? All I said was that there is a lot of black prostitutes in Barcelona.

If Im 12 then you must be 4 because you sure are very pathetic.
    Yeah, sure, go with your hookers boy.

Come back when you pay your own bills and don't depend anymore of your mummy.

ReputationRep:
    Talking about philosophy...

Is AS/A Level Philosophy a good subject to take? I've chosen it for my choices for the Sixth Form, but I'm still a tiny bit unsure as to exactly what the lessons are like and whether I'll be good at it, as I've never done philosophy at all. It looks pretty interesting to me though.

Is it well respected? I'd be taking it at the same time as Double Maths, Physics and Chemistry with my current plans.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, sure, go with your hookers boy.

Come back when you pay your own bills and don't depend anymore of your mummy.
    Ok, Ill do that.
    Now heres some advice for you, why dont you stop acting like an immature, spoilt little brat, with narrow minded, unjustified, uncoherent oppinions, and come into the real world. Being such a self-righteous person will get you nowhere.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, Ill do that.
    Now heres some advice for you, why dont you stop acting like an immature, spoilt little brat, with narrow minded, unjustified, uncoherent oppinions, and come into the real world. Being such a self-righteous person will get you nowhere.
    I don't need your advice, I'm doing really good.
    I've moved to Spain last March and I'm working as C\C++ programmer since last April.

So, bad luck, you have the same reputation as me...

ReputationRep:
    I don't need your advice, I'm doing really good.
    I've moved to Spain last March and I'm working as C\C++ programmer since last April.

So, bad luck, you have the same reputation as me...
    1 - I never offered advice, I voiced my oppinion and directed it towards you.
    2 - I couldnt care less as to what you are doing, if I did I would have read your profile.
    3 - Since when did we start talking about reputations?

ReputationRep:
    1 - I never offered advice, I voiced my oppinion and directed it towards you.
    2 - I couldnt care less as to what you are doing, if I did I would have read your profile.
    3 - Since when did we start talking about reputations?
    1: Better.
    2: Just pointing your stupid opinion.
    3: In the other thread, moron.

ReputationRep:
    1: Better.
    2: Just pointing your stupid opinion.
    3: In the other thread, moron.
    THERE ARE HOMES FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.