Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Where are you applying? I've got an offer for Compsci but don't know where to apply:

- Raleigh Park
    - University Park

I'm leaning towards university park because it's catered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crafted)
    Where are you applying? I've got an offer for Compsci but don't know where to apply:

- Raleigh Park
    - University Park

I'm leaning towards university park because it's catered.
    I stayed on UP and wouldn't have changed it tbh. Free hopper bus every 15 mins which gets you to Jubilee in 10 mins, could bike it in 8 mins, got plenty of [average] food for the money, and close to all the SU stuff I needed.

ReputationRep:
    May have the same quandary if I receive an offer. My mate is on Jubilee atm and says univeristy park is better but for Management its based at Jubilee.

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for Raleigh Park, I don't want catered and the prices were reasonable.

ReputationRep:
    I wanted en-suite self-catered so I have applied for SPC and Raleigh as a "backup" (although it is not en-suite ). I have also firmed CompSci

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Javindo)
    I wanted en-suite self-catered so I have applied for SPC and Raleigh as a "backup" (although it is not en-suite ). I have also firmed CompSci
    Im firmed for Computer Science too Applied for Jubilee Campus, Newark halls...

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here live on Jubilee and also have lectures there? Is it quite isolating?

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed Computer Science at Nottingham aswell, I've applied for Jubilee campus and St Peter's Court for backup. Why does nobody else here seem to be considering Jubilee? =/

ReputationRep:
    Gone for raleigh, why isnt anybody going for these halls xD? just out of the way a bit or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jmjs)
    I've firmed Computer Science at Nottingham aswell, I've applied for Jubilee campus and St Peter's Court for backup. Why does nobody else here seem to be considering Jubilee? =/
    Hey, I've got an unconditional for Computer cience and Ive applied to live on Jubilee campus

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 31, 2011
Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.