The Student Room Group

ESL Debating Tournament in France!

Hello orators, debating-lovers,

Time to show off your eloquence in Normandy!
Sciences Po Paris Campus Le Havre's organising the annual Intervarsity ESL Debating Tournament in the coming May.
- ESL speakers from around the world are most welcomed to come join us.
- For all native speakers, you guys are NOT left out at all! We need YOU to come as our honourable judges in the tournament as well.

Check out all info at http://www.intervarsity2011.org! Concerning any specific details, please hit the 'reply' button to shoot me with questions. I will be very delighted to answer your inquiries, or just to know new people who are wandering near France!

I'm eagerly looking forward to having a mini TSR gatherings here in Le Havre, when you can enjoy sun, crepes, cidre and beach right at the Normandy coast

Best regards,
Michelle Ying-Chi LAI
[email protected]
Sciences Po 13'
UWCiM 10'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

Dear Madam/Sir,

The English Debating Society of Sciences Po Paris - Campus Le Havre is pleased to invite your debating team or any interested debaters of your school to participate in the Intervarsity 2011 English Debating Tournament.

The Sciences Po Intervarsity is organised by the English Debating Society (EDS), which is specifically dedicated to English Second Language (ESL) speakers. This organisation has the objective of training its members in the art of debate, for both competitive and non-competitive purposes. The tournament of this year will take place from Saturday the 7th of May to Monday the 9th of May 2011 in Le Havre, where the Europe-Asia campus is located.

The registration of the Tournament will be open in late February to early March, please kindly visit our website http://www.intervarsity2011.org/ for the most recent updates.

Should you have any enquiries, please do not be hesitate to contact our Convenor, Krystal LEE via [email protected], or to me via [email protected]. It would be a great opportunity to have cultural interflows with our diverse student community at our campus, and to meet the world-ranked debaters from all over the globe.

We are eagerly looking forward to seeing you here!

Best regards,
Michelle Ying-Chi LAI
On behalf of Sciences Po Le Havre Intervarsity Team 2011
Sciences Po Paris, Programme Europe-Asie, Campus Le Havre

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending