The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by Beth1234
...I feel you... There's people going for the MMath course that have got offers - I'm still sitting here waiting (and checking Track/email obsessively) :frown:

Whaaat!? I applied for MMath too, I had no idea people were getting offers yet :frown:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by hayzelle
Whaaat!? I applied for MMath too, I had no idea people were getting offers yet :frown:

Yeah... If you head over to the "Mathematics Applicants 2012" thread, there's a few people on TSR who have got offers. I wouldn't worry too much though - if I remember correctly, they sent their applications in really early. Besides, I imagine they've got to process each application individually, so that's got to take time.

Keep your fingers crossed - you could have an offer this time tomorrow :biggrin:
Reply 202
Yeah... If you head over to the "Mathematics Applicants 2012" thread, there's a few people on TSR who have got offers. I wouldn't worry too much though - if I remember correctly, they sent their applications in really early. Besides, I imagine they've got to process each application individually, so that's got to take time.

Keep your fingers crossed - you could have an offer this time tomorrow :biggrin:

few? Actually many!!

when did you send your application out?
Original post by mpc1
Does track get updated at 7.45 pm also?

have you applied for Mmath also?

I've no idea when track updates... But yes, I've applied for MMath :smile:

Warwick, the university that gives offers for their Mathematics course to all students predicted AAB (or whatever the grades were)? I'm surprised they didn't just send out offers automatically.

Still, it's a bit demoralising to see people getting offers before you when they sent off their applications after you.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 205
Course: Politics and Sociology
GCSE: AAAABBBCD
AS: AAAA
A-level Predictions: AAA

I was told this course gets around ten applicants per place. That sound right? (Could have been my accent and they misheard me...)
Original post by mpc1
few? Actually many!!

when did you send your application out?

Many?! 30 minutes ago, there were only two or three - I wouldn't call that many :tongue:

If I remember correctly, my school sent my application somewhere between 7am and 7.30am on 12th Oct.
Reply 207

That makes me feel better, thanks! :biggrin:
Hopefully we'll both have offers soon, that would be awesome :wink:
Original post by Edwin Okli
Warwick, the university that gives offers for their Mathematics course to all students predicted AAB (or whatever the grades were)? I'm surprised they didn't just send out offers automatically.

Still, it's a bit demoralising to see people getting offers before you when they sent off their offers after you.

Yeah... My guess is they still take some time to process... Either that, or they like to keep people waiting! I hope something comes through soon...

...and preferably not a rejection :tongue:
Reply 209
That makes me feel better, thanks! :biggrin:
Hopefully we'll both have offers soon, that would be awesome :wink:

sometimes it feels like - "will my track be ever updated" !!:confused:
Reply 210
Original post by mpc1
sometimes it feels like - "will my track be ever updated" !!:confused:

I know!! :frown:

My twin sister got an offer from Warwick for Psychology today, which is why I'm panicking a little, seeing as we submitted at the same time (though obviously for different subjects which must affect it) :rolleyes:

For the next few days I will be on edge until I hear something :tongue:

Yeah... My guess is they still take some time to process... Either that, or they like to keep people waiting! I hope something comes through soon...

...and preferably not a rejection :tongue:

See, there was a problem with my application in that my AS grades are only mentioned in my reference and not in my qualifications despite having been certificated (officially -- I haven't received any certificates). My school had to send UCAS a notice regarding this.. I have no idea if this would slow down my application, perhaps.
Reply 212

My twin sister got an offer from Warwick for Psychology today, which is why I'm panicking a little, seeing as we submitted at the same time (though obviously for different subjects which must affect it) :rolleyes:

Yep thats me:biggrin::dance::tongue::eek4:
Original post by Edwin Okli
Warwick, the university that gives offers for their Mathematics course to all students predicted AAB (or whatever the grades were)? I'm suprised they didn't just send out offers automatically.

Still, it's a bit demoralising to see people getting offers before you when they sent off their offers after you.

This. Keeps happening.

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY?
Reply 214

which subject is yours?
Reply 215
Original post by mpc1
which subject is yours?

Maths :biggrin:
Original post by DymentriX

Original post by DymentriX
This. Keeps happening.

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY?

I know, typos are a pain.
Reply 217

will ucas ever send out a mail is the kind of feeling one gets :confused:
PPE. predicted A*A*A*A. gcses 3A*s 4As 4Bs. :smile:
sent it on monday.
anyone else doing PPE?
Reply 219
Got an offer for maths!!! =)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending