me i care
MC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
when is big brother 5 starting?
Lets hope it never does...but if by some weird coincidence it does then probably the same time it does every year, May/June time.
rednirt
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
not ANOTHER one.... cant stand these reality TV shows. I happened to wander into the kitchen yest just as some blond numbskull on i'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here said "Birds OMG!! Bats are birds aren't they? I bet its something to do with bats!!"

Just to show that money can't buy you brains.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
theres 7 big brothers altogether thats what i have heard
Mark_KK
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hopefully never, and if it does perhaps they can put it on one of these new digital channels that no one watches!
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Don't they have BB signed up for at least two more series?

Isn't that just sick?

Well, I guess that as long as it's bringing in above-average (by Channel 4 standards) ratings, they're going to keep it, aren't they.
Aylia
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I think the salon beats it for tedious painful programme - and worse it just goes on and on and on.. at least we know BB only lasts a couple of months!
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Aylia)
I think the salon beats it for tedious painful programme - and worse it just goes on and on and on.. at least we know BB only lasts a couple of months!
the 4th big brother was boring 1,2 and 3 were good
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Aylia)
yeah, is there actuall any point in it? like does the person who gave the best haircut win or something? The only time I watched it was when one of my friends went on for a back sack and crack wax.... SOOOOO FUNNY!
Tribi18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Its **** bb!! Mind u BB3 wo ok - was that the one with Jade in?! I thought that was really funny.
Opefulyl they'l get FUNNY ppl in this time!!
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
That programme is tripe. It is however a big money spinner so it will be kept.

One thing I think is very clever about it, is the timing, its always on in the summer holidays, which gives its target audience of teenie boppers a better chance of getting hooked on it.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (532)
66.67%
No (266)
33.33%

Watched Threads