Turn on thread page Beta

Negative Mental Attitude! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I thought I'd tried really hard on my geography exam in January; I find geography a pretty easy subject on the whole. Yesterday I got my grade back... C. I'm very disappointed and I will re-sit the exam next year .

Well the problem is this... I'm really struggling to find any motivation to revise or concentrate in any of my lessons. I find the teachers boring and they don't encourage me. It's not that I'm unintelligent or incapable, it's more that I just cannot be bothered!

I realise that loads of people my age get like this; exhaustion from revision and such like, but I just need something to motivate me. Any suggestions will be appreciated!

P.S - I'm new, so sorry if this thread is totally irrelevant to the site as I'm not entirely sure what to do!

xxx

ReputationRep:
    gcse, a-level or degree? bit confused lol.

anyway i always found that doing some regular exercise helped me focus, and gave me something to look forward to afterwards.
    or maybe you're brain's a bit saturated atm and just needs a break? treat yourself or go out or something and come back next week with a fresh head that's in gear

ReputationRep:
    Oh sorry, my bad!
    GCSE, I'm in year 10 and we're taking quite a few exams early so obviously it's a pretty new thing to me

I'm not keen on exercise but I'm willing to give anything a try, what would you suggest??
    Yes that could be it, but I have no time at the moment to recuperate on 'me time' haha.

My bedroom looks like a landfill site with the amount of paper and coursework scattered everywhere, I probably need to organise myself more?
    What sort of treats work? .. I'm a chocoholic, but then my health could go down the pan!

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.