Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So I have an ex boyfriend who lives 5 minutes away! literally!

I still have some of his stuff and he has some of mine.....

But whenever I ask when I can come get my stuff he just ignores me!

The other day me and a couple of friends were going to his to drink before going out.
    This isn't something that normally happens, but he wasnt there so it was fine.

So I put his stuff in a back and tell him im going to leave it at his for him and he replys saying not to and he will see me when hes back....

He's back now and back to ignoring me when I was for my stuff!

I just don't get why he would say not to leave his stuff if he's going to just ignore the question again.

Any help of ideas of what I should do now would be very appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    Takw your stuff?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.