The Student Room Group

Jack Wills university tour - has it visited your university city / town?

I was in Nottingham today and saw a huge queue as far as my eyes could see outside a pub I usually drink in. As I looked at the people in the queue, I noticed that they most of them were head-to-toe in Jack Wills clothes. Then my mate told me that the Jack Wills university tour has come to Nottingham.

The queue for this event was insane. Don't think I've ever seen a queue of people so long. My mate said that he saw this Nottingham university tour advertised on Facebook with nearly 1000 people confirming they were attending!!!:eek:

I really pity the people that follow Jack Wills. What's so sad and shocking is that most people don't buy it purely because of the clothes but are buying the brand (toff, rich, loaded with daddy's money).:rolleyes:

Has the Jack Wills university tour been in your university town / city and if so, what do you think about it?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1
you are making this up
Reply 2
they has not
Reply 3
Nope.
What were the queuing for exactly? :erm:
Reply 5
Jack Wills is just another brand like Hollister targeted at young people, that sells basic clothes with the brand name on, at extortionate prices.
Reply 6
Original post by quintus
you are making this up

I'm not. Here's the Facebook link.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=184734658232736
Reply 7

This reads like a parody. I'm actually quite scared to think that this might seriously be real :frown:
Reply 8
Original post by kerily
This reads like a parody. I'm actually quite scared to think that this might seriously be real :frown:

I really wish it was a parody but it's not!!! The queue was insane. I initially thought a really famous celebrity like Madonna or David Beckham had come to town because the queue was insane!!! :eek:

These Jack Wills followers really have their heads in the cloud, live in a bubble. They're completely detached from the real world!!!!:eek: Absolutely shocking!!:eek:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 9
Yup, came to Exeter a couple of months ago.
Came to Glasgow University. Was nothing special. Just gave us a t-shirt with a stamp of our uni on it. I don't even like Jack Wills but went with friends.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending