Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Basically, i'm going to a wedding in March and i'm not sure what kind of thing to wear, its gona be for both the ceremony and the reception, any ideas please ?

ReputationRep:
    What about something like this? (also in blue)

Or this kind of thing?

Do you know how formal the dress code is? And what kind of styles do you usually like to wear?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liv1204)
    What about something like this? (also in blue)

I love this! Got 2 weddings to go to this summer, will keep this dress in mind!

OP, I'm wearing this Oasis dress to a wedding. Is it a friend getting married, or someone in your family? I'd go by whether it's going to be an overly formal occasion or a more relaxed/modern theme to figure out what hem length is acceptable. And if it's this month, pick something that goes well with a warm shawl/bolero/little jacket!

ReputationRep:
    it's my boyfriends friends wedding, so i'm not overly sure on how formal it's going to be but i love that first dress, thanks for the help guys x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca-Sarah)
    I love this! Got 2 weddings to go to this summer, will keep this dress in mind!

OP, I'm wearing this Oasis dress to a wedding. Is it a friend getting married, or someone in your family? I'd go by whether it's going to be an overly formal occasion or a more relaxed/modern theme to figure out what hem length is acceptable. And if it's this month, pick something that goes well with a warm shawl/bolero/little jacket!
    This one is awesome..You will stand out wearing something like this.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.