Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Firm and Insurance choices with SF watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    How come you dont include both your firm and insurance choices in your Student finance application?

What happens if the uni you choose in your SF application isnt the one you go to and you end up going to your insurance choice which has comepltly different answers to the application form?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by koalas5)
    What happens if the uni you choose in your SF application isnt the one you go to and you end up going to your insurance choice which has comepltly different answers to the application form?
    You update SF with the new information. Simple.

ReputationRep:
    Yas i thought taht...but what happens when yuve already submitted your application?

ReputationRep:
    Yas i thought taht...but what happens when yuve already submitted your application?
    If you haven't submitted your application you wouldn't have one to update, would you? Stop worrying about it.

ReputationRep:
    I dont think you completly understand..thank you for helping btw

but what i mean is, I wanna send it off right now....but if I dont get into my Firm choice (the choice ive inputted on SF) and end up going to my insurance. How can I then update my applciation?

ReputationRep:

but what i mean is, I wanna send it off right now....but if I dont get into my Firm choice (the choice ive inputted on SF) and end up going to my insurance. How can I then update my applciation?
    You won't get any money until September at the earliest anyway so just ring them on results day in August if circumstances change.

ReputationRep:
    I dont think you completly understand..
    I can assure you I do. You apply, naming the course you have firmly accepted. If anything changes about your application at any time (for instance, on results day), including the course or university, you contact SF (by telephone, for instance) and give them updated information.

ReputationRep:

There is the option on results day to change certain information online, including the course information.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.