Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The first Warwick offers for straight Economics have been given out today

ReputationRep:
    have any overseas applicants received an offer from warwick today?

ReputationRep:
    is applying in two weeks considered late for competitive places?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Groat)
    Don't be silly. :sexface:
    Haha

ReputationRep:
    my friend got a Warwick offer (A*AAE), the annoying thing is i sent my application before him -_____-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by funkydee)
    my friend got a Warwick offer (A*AAE), the annoying thing is i sent my application before him -_____-
    Very annoying lol. When did you send off yours and when did he send off his?

ReputationRep:
    I sent mine on the 27th, but still no response. I thought they only gave out two types of offers this year: A*AAB and A*AAa. Or at least this is what the official representative said in the thread nearby.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dat Guy)
    I sent mine on the 27th, but still no response. I thought they only gave out two types of offers this year: A*AAB and A*AAa. Or at least this is what the official representative said in the thread nearby.
    Okay cool. So your mates offer is A*AAE for four A2s? Pretty good offer imo
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    Just see your own application in isolation! You'll get a response from Warwick eventually, so don't worry. :console: For all you know, it could be a system where they go through alphabetically?

Also, A*AAE offer is interesting. It seems they are trying to rival LSE's offer. :shock:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Groat)
    Just see your own application in isolation! You'll get a response from Warwick eventually, so don't worry. :console: For all you know, it could be a system where they go through alphabetically?
    Without knowing their relative surnames, that may not be anything of a consolation. Though I suppose in theory you could argue either direction.

Seriously though, it's very early days - up until at least the UCAS deadline (and perhaps further), consider no news to be good news. :yep:
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by alex_hk90)
    Without knowing their relative surnames, that may not be anything of a consolation. Though I suppose in theory you could argue either direction.

Seriously though, it's very early days - up until at least the UCAS deadline (and perhaps further), consider no news to be good news. :yep:
    Of course, I was just showing how little we know about how they process applications!

Six weeks today until most Oxbridge interviews. :shock:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Groat)
    Of course, I was just showing how little we know about how they process applications!

Six weeks today until most Oxbridge interviews. :shock:
    Have you been preparing?
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by tooambitious)
    Have you been preparing?
    I've been continuing my interest in the subject. I haven't sat down and prepared answers or had a mock interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somaiyar)
    The first Warwick offers for straight Economics have been given out today
    omg seriously??? no anyone who has got one yet?? i applied there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nadine10)
    omg seriously??? no anyone who has got one yet?? i applied there
    Go to the offer thread (on first page) or a couple pages before on this thread I think some people said they had

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tooambitious)
    Go to the offer thread (on first page) or a couple pages before on this thread I think some people said they had
    thank you so much

ReputationRep:
    Offer from Bath

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer from Bristol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pancakeman123)
    Offer from Bath

(Original post by internetstephen)
    Congrats to you both! I'm so jealous

In the Offers thread there is already one guy who received an offer from Warwick... Oh I hope I'll get notified soon...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by internetstephen)
    Congrats x
    when did you send your apply form through?

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 4, 2012

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.