The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

When you get an offer how do you view the conditions in track?

Or are the conditions sent in a seperate email/letter?
Reply 4601
Original post by Mousebudden
When you get an offer how do you view the conditions in track?

Or are the conditions sent in a seperate email/letter?

If you click on the course code (in red) then the conditions should show on the page it loads.
Original post by Groat
If you click on the course code (in red) then the conditions should show on the page it loads.

Thanks mate
Reply 4603
Original post by Groat

I haven't ignored your message, just trying to find a suitable question :colone: it's on its way!
Reply 4604
Original post by Choppyy
Is it worth applying for Business Economics at Durham which requires A*AA when I only have AAA predicted?

Yes! For a start, A* predictions are very unreliable, there are a lot of candidates with B's who have somehow gotten A* predictions, but also lots of candidates (myself included) who have achieved 90% or over in their AS levels, yet have schools/departments reluctant to predict them an A*.

If they give you an offer, it will be A*AA, however this shouldn't deter you from applying, as they will likely still consider you. Seriously, do it if you think you have a good chance of achieving A*AA.
Original post by FDR
x

Franklin D. Roosevelt?
Unconditional Offer from Bristol - That should give me a boost for the day.
Reply 4607
Original post by Classical Liberal
Unconditional Offer from Bristol - That should give me a boost for the day.

congrats! i got an offer from bristol as well for econ :smile:
Original post by Nadine10
congrats! i got an offer from bristol as well for econ :smile:

Unconditional?

I got A*AAA (Math, Fmaths, econ, physics)

btw - nice one :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4609
Has anyone so far received an offer who doesn't have 8 GCSE A*'s or more ?
Reply 4610
Original post by Classical Liberal
Unconditional?

I got A*AAA (Math, Fmaths, econ, physics)

btw - nice one :smile:

mine isnt unconditional, but the only condition is that i get an A in Economics.

and thanks :smile:
Is it only me that really wonders what people on this thread actually look like?
Reply 4612
Original post by 94george94
Is it only me that really wonders what people on this thread actually look like?

You're not the only one :wink:
Original post by Dat Guy
You're not the only one :wink:

Original post by 94george94

haha me too, now you got me thinking!!!
Thought I'd say hi, since I've been stalking this thread for a while. So: hi. :biggrin:

By the way, I'm an international Econ applicant, desperately seeking something (=this thread) to prevent me from studying. :smile:
Reply 4615
Someone should start a non-oxbridge economics applicant thread
Original post by LukeWz
Someone should start a non-oxbridge economics applicant thread

This is a non-oxbridge thread!
Reply 4617
All these offers are depressing.

Well, not for those who actually have them, lucky sods :wink:
Reply 4618
:eek: So many new people in the thread, welcome! Gone are the days when it was just 4 of us in here :tongue:
I've been floating in and out. But yes, trying to avoid seeing as most posts are offers when I have none. :frown: Also for everyone else doing studentinvestor, the whole FTSE just tumbled and my group used to be 6th and now we're 250 something >.< not funny. It's like real money just floating away

Latest

Trending

Trending