Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hemzo)
    Anyone just recieved an email from Nottingham?
    Yeah but it was just about them saying they will reply to my application latest around february, stock email, nothing to get excited about haha but I did get very nervous when I saw I had an email from notts ug admissions lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ovs300)
    Yeah but it was just about them saying they will reply to my application latest around february, stock email, nothing to get excited about haha but I did get very nervous when I saw I had an email from notts ug admissions lol
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    Hey can someone put my name up on the Warwick stalking page :0
    Got an Offer from Warwick (L100) Standard offer + English language requirements :/
    Completed
    IGCSE's : 6A*s, 2A's and a C
    AS : 4 A's and 1 B
    A: 1 A
    Doing Math (again), F Math, Chem, Physics and Economics at A-Level
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Hemzo)
    :ditto:
    I didn't get it today, but I got one like that a couple of weeks ago saying don't expect to hear until after the January deadline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tateco)
    I didn't get it today, but I got one like that a couple of weeks ago saying don't expect to hear until after the January deadline
    Did you get nervous as well? I began to think that Nottingham was starting to give out offers
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Hemzo)
    Did you get nervous as well? I began to think that Nottingham was starting to give out offers
    A bit, but I'm a bit numb to nerves after the amount of false alarm emails I have been sent from UCAS and universities just telling me something really menial, you got any offers yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tateco)
    A bit, but I'm a bit numb to nerves after the amount of false alarm emails I have been sent from UCAS and universities just telling me something really menial, you got any offers yet?
    Totally agree! UCAS and some of my universities send me requests to do their surveys.. I'd be happy to do so if they offered me a place

None so far, though no rejections either so I guess it's not all bad. Just annoying when considering that some people in my classes have got offers for different subjects, but at the same university

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hemzo)
    Totally agree! UCAS and some of my universities send me requests to do their surveys.. I'd be happy to do so if they offered me a place

None so far, though no rejections either so I guess it's not all bad. Just annoying when considering that some people in my classes have got offers for different subjects, but at the same university
    this

ReputationRep:
    Just substituted Surrey for Exeter on track. Good move?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by funkydee)
    what were your predicted grades? I thought Warwick we're only given out offers this early to people with high number of A*s at GCSE level

*SIGH*
    Internationals are getting offers.

ReputationRep:
    what were your predicted grades? I thought Warwick we're only given out offers this early to people with high number of A*s at GCSE level

*SIGH*
    GCSEs alone will never get you into university.

Warwick are giving out offers to candidates whom the university judges to be the best. Clearly there was something, possibly in the personal statement or reference, that they really liked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kachun)
    Just substituted Surrey for Exeter on track. Good move?
    Yes. I have only used up four options so far and am considering Exeter for the last slot - what was your reasoning for Exeter out of interest?

ReputationRep:
    Urgh, Exeter sending another e-mail saying that it's unlikely to get an offer before Jan

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else think that universities are generally giving offer out much later than last year. Just compare this years offer thread with last years. By this time last year UCL and LSE had already given out a decent number of offers.

ReputationRep:
    Finally got an offer - Bath! (AA)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zxh800)
    Internationals are getting offers.
    LOL
    (Original post by FDR)
    GCSEs alone will never get you into university.
    Warwick are giving out offers to candidates whom the university judges to be the best. Clearly there was something, possibly in the personal statement or reference, that they really liked.
    Hey, Thanks for the support
    *SIGH*
    Hey man, that was quite mean. Whatever, I guess. I already have my offer and you don't. Live with that.
    Predicteds : Maths (A*) Economics (A*) Physics (A) Further Maths (A) Chemistry (B)

ReputationRep:
    got an offer from exeter still waiting on warwick, leeds, nottingham and lancaster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bellatrixisbest421)
    got an offer from exeter still waiting on warwick, leeds, nottingham and lancaster
    i just got a lancaster offer on thursday so you should be expecting a reply soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KIT94)
    i just got a lancaster offer on thursday so you should be expecting a reply soon
    Do you mind me asking what your predictions and subjects are?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had offers from Durham or exeter yet? What grades?!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 4, 2012

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.