Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quark123)
    Does anyone know about Warwick offers, I got one yesterday and it said A*AAa or A*AAB, but I was under the impression from their website that if you were doing 4 subjects, which I am then it would be A*AAB. Has anyone else found this strange? Should I email them for clarification or just be grateful that its less than expected, bearing in mind that I have all As at AS so don't need to worry about meeting that requirement.
    Well Done! I think that means that you can meet either offer to obtain your place.

ReputationRep:
    You got an offer on a saturday?! :lolwut: Well done anyway!

do you guys think warwick have given out rejections seeing as there are a couple offers already?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know about Warwick offers, I got one yesterday and it said A*AAa or A*AAB, but I was under the impression from their website that if you were doing 4 subjects, which I am then it would be A*AAB. Has anyone else found this strange? Should I email them for clarification or just be grateful that its less than expected, bearing in mind that I have all As at AS so don't need to worry about meeting that requirement.
    Are you a home applicant by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    Congratz by the way :-)
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by -Illmatic-)
    technically 4, seeing as Cambridge did get back to you

:teehee:
    You got me :getmecoat: I thought it made me sound worse off if I said 5
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

do you guys think warwick have given out rejections seeing as there are a couple offers already?
    I haven't seen anyone with a Warwick offer that isn't international yet...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melikeyflute)
    Are you a home applicant by any chance?
    Yes, I am, I applied on the 12th of October if the timescale helps, and I'll pm you my academics if you want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melikeyflute)
    Congratz by the way :-)
    Thanks. Good luck with your choices.

ReputationRep:

Yeah, I was shocked, it just came through UCAS as well, so I thought it would be an LSE rejection as everyone else at my school got emails from Warwick, albeit not for economics.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Yes, I am, I applied on the 12th of October if the timescale helps, and I'll pm you my academics if you want.
    Ooh interesting, that's when I applied. Are your academics 'outstanding'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tateco)
    I haven't seen anyone with a Warwick offer that isn't international yet...
    A friend at my school has one (as in he got his a couple weeks ago), and he is not international so they have. Having said that his was sent of sometime in mid/late september...

ReputationRep:
    Well done

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind if you do :cool:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by crazy1234)
    A friend at my school has one (as in he got his a couple weeks ago), and he is not international so they have. Having said that his was sent of sometime in mid/late september...
    They don't seem to be doing it as methodically as I would expect then. Makes sense to apply in order of when they came in doesn't it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tateco)
    They don't seem to be doing it as methodically as I would expect then. Makes sense to apply in order of when they came in doesn't it?
    It is a bit random, as we have some people with better academics, and maybe a better PS then him at school, yet he got an Warwick offer first, and clearly they are not doing it in order of whose came in first. So I have no idea how they are going through it....

ReputationRep:

I got the same offer 6 days ago :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiffster)
    Got a Bristol and Queen Mary!
    Well done on both you offers btw can i ask when you sent your application off?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KIT94)
    Well done on both you offers btw can i ask when you sent your application off?
    12th October

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by varadh)
    I got the same offer 6 days ago :/
    Congratulations, where else have you applied to?

ReputationRep:
    12th October
    I sent mine off on the 4th of october and i still haven't heard from Bristol ...im afraid that i might be rejected now ...i really wanted to go to Bristil

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 4, 2012
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.