Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Was hoping for some replies this week, guess I'll have to wait till next week

ReputationRep:
    I just firmed Sussex for L102!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by WalkerPrince)
    Your interview was today right? How was it?
    It was alright I think, hard to tell how well it went but I don't think it was catastrophically bad!

Have you had yours yet?

(Original post by Hemzo)
    Was hoping for some replies this week, guess I'll have to wait till next week
    Same

ReputationRep:
    Southampton offer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Illmatic-)
    Southampton offer!
    Well Done! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tateco)

Same
    My last one came at 5pm so fingers crossed something tells us to check track at that time!

Southampton offer!
    Congrats!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Southampton offer!
    Well done!

ReputationRep:
    thanks guys

I'm not sure whether to be slightly disappointed..they gave me an AAA offer instead of an AABB offer
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    thanks guys

I'm not sure whether to be slightly disappointed..they gave me an AAA offer instead of an AABB offer
    Did you want to use it as a back up or something? What's your Bristol offer?

ReputationRep:
    thanks guys

Ah :/ If I remember correctly, your Bristol offer is lower?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamiepango)
    Ah :/ If I remember correctly, your Bristol offer is lower?
    Yup! I'm not really too fussed, I'm not sure if I can actually get that changed to AABB but I've just left the admissions tutor a message. Have you heard anything?

ReputationRep:
    Yup! I'm not really too fussed, I'm not sure if I can actually get that changed to AABB but I've just left the admissions tutor a message. Have you heard anything?
    You can always just put Bristol as insurance if needs be. Nothing... I doubt I'll hear anything this side of Christmas. The waiting game continues :cool:

ReputationRep:
    thanks guys

I got an offer for Southampton today, with an AAA offer, but for me if I click on the course code, it says there's an alternative offer of AABB? Not sure if that's the same for you?
    Well done on the offer anyway

ReputationRep:
    You can always just put Bristol as insurance if needs be. Nothing... I doubt I'll hear anything this side of Christmas. The waiting game continues :cool:
    Choose Bristol over Southampton?! Though theres not much between them, I'd be stupid to turn down Bristol for Southampton I can see myself in Southampton though!

Ah fair enough! Nottingham, Bristol, Bath, Southampton and Warwick was it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1729d)
    I got an offer for Southampton today, with an AAA offer, but for me if I click on the course code, it says there's an alternative offer of AABB? Not sure if that's the same for you?
    Well done on the offer anyway
    Well done! Nope..
    just says:
    Conditional view decision letter

Conditions
    This offer is subject to you obtaining

GCE A level
    Grades AAA

GCE A level
    Grade A - Mathematics

GCE A level
    Grade A - Further Mathematics

GCE A level
    Grade A - Economics

ReputationRep:
    Choose Bristol over Southampton?! Though theres not much between them, I'd be stupid to turn down Bristol for Southampton I can see myself in Southampton though!

Ah fair enough! Nottingham, Bristol, Bath, Southampton and Warwick was it?
    Personally I would choose Bristol over Southampton; but only because me and my friend got lost during the Soton open day and decided we didn't like it

3/5 You were close LSE, Warwick, UCL, Bath and Bristol

ReputationRep:
    Personally I would choose Bristol over Southampton; but only because me and my friend got lost during the Soton open day and decided we didn't like it

3/5 You were close LSE, Warwick, UCL, Bath and Bristol
    Oh my bad! Haha I loved Southampton on the open day :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got any offers from LSE/UCL yet for economics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetascandy)
    Has anyone got any offers from LSE/UCL yet for economics?
    There has been some LSE offers for L101! But none for UCL (that TSR knows off :P)

ReputationRep:
    Well done! Nope..
    just says:
    Give them a call tomorrow (don't bother with e-mailing, took me a month to get a reply for some reason ). Either that or check on the opening day - you should be okay with AABB given that it says so in the prospectus. I know Manchester and some other places only put one 'conditional offer' on Track, but they've said the alternative offer also applies.

But definitely double check - unless the problem is your fourth subject is something like general studies?

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.