The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by -Illmatic-
There has been some LSE offers for L101! But none for UCL (that TSR knows off :P)

Really? :O The LSE stalking page doesn't seem to suggest so :colondollar:
Original post by Yangydoodles
Give them a call tomorrow (don't bother with e-mailing, took me a month to get a reply for some reason :tongue:). Either that or check on the opening day - you should be okay with AABB given that it says so in the prospectus. I know Manchester and some other places only put one 'conditional offer' on Track, but they've said the alternative offer also applies. :smile:

But definitely double check - unless the problem is your fourth subject is something like general studies?

I do A-level German as my fourth. I self-teach though so that might be why...hmm. Then again I'm not native German...

Yeah I'll call them on Monday! Thanks for the help :smile:
Original post by sweetascandy

If you go a couple pages back you'll see an offer (i think..)
Original post by sweetascandy

If you scroll a couple of pages back on this thread, someone posted that they received an offer.

Original post by -Illmatic-
I do A-level German as my fourth. I self-teach though so that might be why...hmm. Then again I'm not native German...

Yeah I'll call them on Monday! Thanks for the help :smile:

I did A Level Chinese and I was told it wouldn't count for some universities. Bristol "appear" to have included it, hence the 2 subject offer. However I highly doubt my other universities would include, assuming I get offers of course :tongue:

I am also not native...
Original post by jamiepango

I did A Level Chinese and I was told it wouldn't count for some universities. Bristol "appear" to have included it, hence the 2 subject offer. However I highly doubt my other universities would include, assuming I get offers of course :tongue:

I am also not native...

weird..lets hope they do included it :wink: :lol:
Offer from York!
Reply 5926
Original post by Acerbic
Offer from York!

Congrats, same as me. Now I'm struggling to choose York or Exeter!
From York, i got an AAB or BBB offer- this makes no sense whatsoever, but because of pre-u they wanted to offer me AB (A in pre-u) or AA (B in pre-u) but i reckon they put BB instead of AA hahahaaa gonna call up this weekend BBB would be AMAZING!!

Would they ever offer AAB or BBB!??
Original post by Tateco
It was alright I think, hard to tell how well it went but I don't think it was catastrophically bad!

Have you had yours yet?

Same :frown:

Good to hear! Nope, this wednesday....:cool:
Reply 5929
Hey guys just wondering if anyone could help.

I just received some correspondence from York saying they had 'withdrawn' on Track for

W6 Did not reply to invite or failed to attend interview

However i have had no nofitication from them regarding any invitation or an interview! So bit unsure whats going on. Anybody who has experienced something similar or could shed some light would be great help.

Thanks people :smile:
Reply 5930
Original post by jamiepango
You can always just put Bristol as insurance if needs be. Nothing... I doubt I'll hear anything this side of Christmas. The waiting game continues :cool:

Bristol an insurance for Southampton? Bur Bristol is much better! :tongue:

Original post by WalkerPrince
Good to hear! Nope, this wednesday....:cool:

Good luck, you'll do great I'm sure :biggrin:
Reply 5931
Anyone else get the UCAS card email? :redface:
Anyone else with a Manchester offer been invinted to attend an open day?
Original post by Tateco
Bristol an insurance for Southampton? Bur Bristol is much better! :tongue:

In our eyes, but Illmatic said he wouldn't mind Southampton as insurance! :tongue:
Bristol is my insurance anyway, if all goes to plan :biggrin:
This wait is getting annoying... Unis will close for Christmas soon. I hope I get a new offer next week...
Original post by WalkerPrince
This wait is getting annoying... Unis will close for Christmas soon. I hope I get a new offer next week...

I hate to sound rude, but why have you attempted to create your own economic theory?
Unconditional for Heriot-Watt.
Reply 5937
York offer!
Original post by H.H.P.C.
I hate to sound rude, but why have you attempted to create your own economic theory?

You don't sound rude :biggrin:

I have not attempted to create my own economic theory....

If you are referring to this lecture -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmWCFFBzXoM

I can see why you think so. If you watch closely I am merely pulling together the work of McCall, Mortensen, Stigler, Pissarides et al. and explaining my findings through a simple function. Nothing out of the ordinary at all in Economics...

It is also quite different to me attempting to create my own economic theory, perhaps I just don't like that wording.
(edited 12 years ago)
Anyone applying to Sussex?

I hosted your Head of Department last month, this is a little bit of his session at my society.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txuJqCXnQ8w

He is a very nice man, you're in good hands !

Latest

Trending

Trending