Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Francium)
    It seems that UCL is waiting for the 15/1/12 deadline to give out offers and rejections
    I believe Nottingham are doing the same too, received an email from them not too long ago stating that decisions regarding applications could be made upto late February.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 94george94)
    Do you like Task Force out of interest?
    I already knew them and already had 6 songs on my playlist, but after your question, it reminded me to check them out again, and they went from good to DOPE IMO. (Now got 15 lol) (Though some songs can be boring so havent added these)

What are you favourite tracks?

Changed my sig

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Groat)
    Is that fact or simply speculation?
    Just a speculation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hemzo)
    I believe Nottingham are doing the same too, received an email from them not too long ago stating that decisions regarding applications could be made upto late February.
    Well at least the told you they're going to be late. I just went through the 2011 UCL Applicant thread and I noticed that they had started giving out offers and rejections from early November!

ReputationRep:
    Well at least the told you they're going to be late. I just went through the 2011 UCL Applicant thread and I noticed that they had started giving out offers and rejections from early November!
    Glad I chose Warwick over UCL, I probably wouldn't be able to survive the wait

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hemzo)
    I'm still waiting on both . When did you send your UCAS application?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by zxh800)
    Same :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zxh800)
    9th November, still waiting for 4 of my other choices to reply (Warwick included.)

Where else did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    All I want for Christmas...is a Warwick offer...THATS NOT TOO MUCH TO ASK, IS IT?! :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Illmatic-)
    All I want for Christmas...is a Warwick offer...THATS NOT TOO MUCH TO ASK, IS IT?! :emo:

All I want for Christmas... is another offer, I'm not picky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomatochuckers)
    I already knew them and already had 6 songs on my playlist, but after your question, it reminded me to check them out again, and they went from good to DOPE IMO. (Now got 15 lol) (Though some songs can be boring so havent added these)

What are you favourite tracks?

Changed my sig
    I don't know what you like, but for me my favourites are:

Spies in The Coffin
    Stranger on the Shore
    Don't Cry
    Jellyfish Kiss
    Life Without Instructions
    Still Bombing
    Graff Da Bus Up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hemzo)
    9th November, still waiting for 4 of my other choices to reply (Warwick included.)

Where else did you apply?
    Notts, UCL, Warwick, LSE (Maths and Econ), Cambridge

ReputationRep:
    It seems that UCL is waiting for the 15/1/12 deadline to give out offers and rejections
    What deadline is this?

And is this the first year we've had such a deadline? It would explain a lot of things....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WalkerPrince)
    What deadline is this?

And is this the first year we've had such a deadline? It would explain a lot of things....
    Non Oxbridge deadline I believe
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    What deadline is this?

The UCAS one...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tooambitious)
    Non Oxbridge deadline I believe
    I read the date wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hemzo)
    You actually chose Warwick over UCL? I may be seeing you there then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 94george94)
    I don't know what you like, but for me my favourites are:

Spies in The Coffin
    Stranger on the Shore
    Don't Cry
    Jellyfish Kiss
    Life Without Instructions
    Still Bombing
    Graff Da Bus Up
    My favourites are: My life, The Resistance, dragon kings, Valley of the crows, Junkyard, Stranger on the shores, Letter to God, It's hard, and life without instructions

Respect for liking good music! You probably like Jehst and Skinnyman as well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomatochuckers)
    My favourites are: My life, The Resistance, dragon kings, Valley of the crows, Junkyard, Stranger on the shores, Letter to God, It's hard, and life without instructions

Respect for liking good music! You probably like Jehst and Skinnyman as well?
    Yes, Jehst is my favourite, Skinny Man, Rhyme Asylum, Kyza, Foreign Beggars, LDZ, Braintax

ReputationRep:
    Really? Which unis did you go to see?
    I started really late, I only went to LSE and Cambridge. Dumb really.
    See, a lot of people love Bath, I can't remember why I applied there...

I have never been, and only went on their site once before I sent off my app. Very random. I have heard good things though.

Where does it rank with in all the 'crude' indexes, like graduate prospects in IB (not that I am considering that) average salary, etc.? Anyone know?
    (Original post by jamiepango)
    I visited LSE, UCL, Bath and Southampton. I can't really explain why I liked Bath, it's just the general feel you get when you visit

The student satisfaction at Bath in general is fairly high. I think it won "University of the Year" last year? I'm not sure about graduate prospects in IB... I would place Bath just above Bristol if that helps
    What was LSE like guys? The campus, the people, location, etc etc.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.