The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6320
Original post by zxh800
If given the choice between LSE Maths and Economics and UCL Economics which course would people choose? This is assuming you would enjoy a Maths and Econ course as much as an Econ course.

I would go with Maths and Econ from LSE, I know some people working in IB and some of them say that if they had the choice again they would have done pure maths instead of econ or at least a joint degree.
'UCL AND WARWICK HURRY DA FUC UP' is what I would be saying if I was rude :teehee: :rolleyes:
Reply 6322
Got an offer from Exeter!
Did anyone receive a Bristol open day invite? Does anyone know whether attendance is compulsory? :colondollar:
Reply 6324
Original post by jamiepango
Did anyone receive a Bristol open day invite? Does anyone know whether attendance is compulsory? :colondollar:

Yep, I got one and I don't think its compulsory, but I'm probably going to book mine after Christmas :tongue:

Original post by Hemzo
Yep, I got one and I don't think its compulsory, but I'm probably going to book mine after Christmas :tongue:

I got one too! I'll probably book the earliest one :tongue:
Original post by Hemzo

Original post by -Illmatic-
I got one too! I'll probably book the earliest one :tongue:

Are you guys going by yourselves or with "guests"? I like how they've allocated the guests a specific time to wander around and not us :tongue:
Got an offer from Uni of Manchester.

Conditional: AAB

:smile:
Original post by dsinghdahiya257

Well Done! :biggrin:
Are you guys going by yourselves or with "guests"? I like how they've allocated the guests a specific time to wander around and not us :tongue:

I've put down 1 guest....

.....but I'll probably end up going myself

Reply 6330

Well done!

Probably by myself, no one else in my sixth form applied to Bristol :tongue:

Original post by Hemzo
Well done!

Probably by myself, no one else in my sixth form applied to Bristol :tongue:

I've got one of those e-mails too. :tongue:. Is anyone's parent(s) coming along?

Did u get an offer from them?
Original post by Yangydoodles
I've got one of those e-mails too. :tongue:. Is anyone's parent(s) coming along?

I'll probably go by myself or with a friend or not at all :tongue:

Did u get an offer from them?

Yes :smile:
I'll probably go by myself or with a friend or not at all :tongue:

Yes :smile:

Congrats, I'm still awaiting their reply :P
Reply 6335
Any more Oxford E&Mers, I've just got my offer, wondering if there are any more of you out there.
Congrats, I'm still awaiting their reply :P

Thanks! Good luck for your university choices :smile:
Original post by Quark123
Any more Oxford E&Mers, I've just got my offer, wondering if there are any more of you out there.

You've got an offer to study E&M? From what college? I am waiting for decisions from Harris Manchester who will e-mail us early next week..
Original post by Tateco
What do you mean it's hardly a rumour, it's certainly not a fact, and you told us something that you have obviously heard from someone else, thus it is a rumour.

The words came straight from mouth of the head of grad recruitment for said bank, so no it isn't a rumour.
Original post by -Illmatic-
I've put down 1 guest....

.....but I'll probably end up going myself

I'm in the same position, what date have you gone for?

Latest