Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tateco)
    ...of revision

Not a fan of your new sig
    haha fair play! whens your first/last exam?

Whatever, tateco :rolleyes:

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by FDR)
    Do all the Cambridge applicants find out if they got in tomorrow?
    Pretty much

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much
    Ohh Good luck to you!!! So hoping for you to get an offer finally
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by nightmare91)
    Ohh Good luck to you!!! So hoping for you to get an offer finally
    Thanks, doubt it though!

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much
    Good luck!

It would be an awesome first offer!

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I would withdraw all my applications to my other uni for an offer from Cambridge, alas, no such offer has been made for me...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Melikeyflute)
    Haha, I would withdraw all my applications to my other uni for an offer from Cambridge, alas, no such offer has been made for me...
    What? How do you know?

ReputationRep:
    What? How do you know?
    I meant no offer to exchange offers has been made for me confusing I know lol.

ReputationRep:
    I've written a 20 mark essay on Migration for OCR W&L if anybody wants to read it and give their feedback.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 94george94)
    I've written a 20 mark essay on Migration for OCR W&L if anybody wants to read it and give their feedback.
    I'm doing that unit Don't know how useful I'll be but... sure post/PM

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much
    Are you confident that the letters'll arrive that quickly?

ReputationRep:
    trinity for economics anyone?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Acerbic)
    Are you confident that the letters'll arrive that quickly?
    Don't see why not, but I won't be at all surprised if they don't come...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 94george94)
    Send it over because it may be useful to me next term I doubt I'd be particularly helpful though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brand New Eyes)
    I'm doing that unit Don't know how useful I'll be but... sure post/PM

(Original post by -Illmatic-)
    Send it over because it may be useful to me next term I doubt I'd be particularly helpful though
    Both of you PM me your emails then I'll send it to you.

ReputationRep:
    I know Im just jumping into the discussion but its a lot of pages to read.I am still waiting for UCL I think Ill get a rejection but I am too nervous anyway. I got AAABD for maths economics greek history and physics respectively for AS. I dont know about my predictions since my school doesnt tell us. I sent my application in early October and got offers from City, SOAS, QM and Royal Holloway. Can anyone who got an offer from UCL tell me what grades they applied with?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by sgurler)
    I know Im just jumping into the discussion but its a lot of pages to read.I am still waiting for UCL I think Ill get a rejection but I am too nervous anyway. I got AAABD for maths economics greek history and physics respectively for AS. I dont know about my predictions since my school doesnt tell us. I sent my application in early October and got offers from City, SOAS, QM and Royal Holloway. Can anyone who got an offer from UCL tell me what grades they applied with?
    I only know of a few offers to UCL but those I have seen had at least AAAAB at AS and were doing both Maths and Further Maths A2, it doesn't look like they've started giving out their main batches of offers yet so I wouldn't worry yet

Well done on all your offers by the way, which one is your favourite?

ReputationRep:
    Any offers?

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everyone with all your applications. Congratulations to everyone with offers for Economics.

Just to say that my son has an offer for Economics at Christ's College Cambridge with an A*(Maths) AAA offer.

The letter arrived this morning in an A4 white envelope. The letter consisted of 3 sheets of paper and for the SAQ conspiracy theorists amongst you, sometimes he could log into his SAQ and sometimes he couldn't!

Hope this helps those of you who are in Year 13 next year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaltedPeanuts)
    Good luck to everyone with all your applications. Congratulations to everyone with offers for Economics.

Just to say that my son has an offer for Economics at Christ's College Cambridge with an A*(Maths) AAA offer.

The letter arrived this morning in an A4 white envelope. The letter consisted of 3 sheets of paper and for the SAQ conspiracy theorists amongst you, sometimes he could log into his SAQ and sometimes he couldn't!

Hope this helps those of you who are in Year 13 next year.
    I applied for economics at cambridge too, but I haven't heard anything back yet.
    A MASSIVE congratulations to your son!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 4, 2012

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.