Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Last year I applied Oct 15th for warwick

they replied 7th april

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sanjay94)
    Rejected by LSE. Wasn't expecting anything else from them considering the insane competition.
    Sorry to hear that mate Was it for straight econ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FDR)
    I haven't applied to Warwick, but I swear the representative on this forum said that people would be getting offers really quickly this year?
    She lied, just to make loads of people apply. What a douchebag.

ReputationRep:
    Did everyone else get that Warwick email? I genuinely got excited for a second, thinking it could be an offer...
    On another note it seems Notts are giving out offers for dual economics courses as a few of my friends have offers, hopefully they will start on straight econ soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melikeyflute)
    Warwick, you playing with me bro?:mad:
    didi you get this "timescale of applications thing"

The e-mail sayes its about the progress of my application - but they've made no progress ! :smartass:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moiraclaire)

The e-mail sayes its about the progress of my application - but they've made no progress ! :smartass:
    Lol yeah. The awkward moment when someone sitting next to you and your on the laptop checking your e-mail and you see an email from Warwick and get too excited... Its like letting go too early if you know what I mean :sexface:

ReputationRep:

Yeah haha, the information they basically told us was please don't lose interest in us lol. I hate it when uni's do that

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to take it as a good sign that I haven't received that email

*desperate times*

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else still waiting to hear from University of Edinburgh for L100?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah haha, the information they basically told us was please don't lose interest in us lol. I hate it when uni's do that
    I got that today

My application hasn't even been acknowledged by Warwick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WalkerPrince)
    I'm going to take it as a good sign that I haven't received that email

*desperate times*
    I applied to Warwick as well but haven't got anything :confused: is this good bad ?

What does the email say, can anyone paste it on here ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by member910132)
    I applied to Warwick as well but haven't got anything :confused: is this good bad ?

What can you possibly infer from not getting some standard e-mail. I
    got it and haven't even been acknowledged so I assume they havent opened my application

Maybe your application fell off the desk never to be seen again. hence why you didnt get the email

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FDR)
    I haven't applied to Warwick, but I swear the representative on this forum said that people would be getting offers really quickly this year?
    As in compared to alot the offers coming in April/May last year...

She lied, just to make loads of people apply. What a douchebag.
    It's a guy by the way...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by member910132)

We are emailing to update you on the progress of your application to the University of Warwick.

As you know, the UCAS deadline of 15 January 2012 has now passed, and we will soon have received all on-time applications from UCAS. We are now considering our complete pool of applications so that we can make final decisions. Your application is still under consideration.

UCAS stipulates that all decisions on applications received by the deadline should be made by 10 May 2012 but we hope to have finalised the majority of our decisions by the end of March 2012. If we are unable to make a decision on your application by that time we will email you again in late March 2012.

Applicants who are made an offer from Warwick will be notified by email and via UCAS Track.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by FDR)
    Talk is cheap

ReputationRep:
    We are emailing to update you on the progress of your application to the University of Warwick.

As you know, the UCAS deadline of 15 January 2012 has now passed, and we will soon have received all on-time applications from UCAS. We are now considering our complete pool of applications so that we can make final decisions. Your application is still under consideration.

UCAS stipulates that all decisions on applications received by the deadline should be made by 10 May 2012 but we hope to have finalised the majority of our decisions by the end of March 2012. If we are unable to make a decision on your application by that time we will email you again in late March 2012.

Applicants who are made an offer from Warwick will be notified by email and via UCAS Track.
    Thnx - I wonder why I didn't get that ?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by therockandsock)
    Maybe your application fell off the desk never to be seen again. hence why you didnt get the email
    :rofl:

Stop reading it to everyone, write yourself down a cost benefit analysis for worrying about that email, it would be a better use of your time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tateco)

Stop reading it to everyone, write yourself down a cost benefit analysis for worrying about that email, it would be a better use of your time.
    How much time did you spend in becoming the vengeful Overload of TSR?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tateco)

That's how a real Economist deals with problems!

ReputationRep:
    Lol Walker, me and you look like fools on the Warwick thread

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 4, 2012
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.