It says a lot that you have to ask that question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acerbic)
    It says a lot that you have to ask that question
    So they couldnt?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Illmatic-)
    So they couldnt?
    Again, you're trying to occupy the moral high ground by suggesting Arsenal are better than a championship club. You wouldn't have to ask that question if you were good enough for the champions league.

ReputationRep:
    Again, you're trying to occupy the moral high ground by suggesting Arsenal are better than a championship club. You wouldn't have to ask that question if you were good enough for the champions league.
    You have now answered my question. Good night, Sir.

ReputationRep:
    Who's 4th in the table atm?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Arsenal are!

So technically we are good enough.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Also, you called my team bottlers, slightly hypocritical cos how many times have Cardiff bottled it in their quest to return to the PL? I threw in the Arsenal 4-0 Cardiff for the sake of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomatochuckers)
    Who's 4th in the table atm?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Arsenal are!

So technically we are good enough.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Also, you called my team bottlers, slightly hypocritical cos how many times have Cardiff bottled it in their quest to return to the PL? I threw in the Arsenal 4-0 Cardiff for the sake of it
    By good enough I meant in terms of quality, as tonight proved...

And my old saying was that Dave Jones had learned bloody well at the Arsene Wenger school of bottling - but let's see this season eh?

ReputationRep:
    By good enough I meant in terms of quality, as tonight proved...

And my old saying was that Dave Jones had learned bloody well at the Arsene Wenger school of bottling - but let's see this season eh?
    Surely getting into the Champions League means you're good enough?
    I do hope Cardiff beat Liverpool though

ReputationRep:
    Problem?

there there

ReputationRep:
    Do people here only consider academic reputation when deciding which uni they want to go to? :P
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ccc18)
    Do people here only consider academic reputation when deciding which uni they want to go to? :P
    Not 'only', but if you consider where 'here' is then it shouldn't be surprising.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ccc18)
    No, I'm choosing the unis closer to home. I'm not quite so ready for independence yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ccc18)
    Pretty much :teehee:

That's why no one's picking Bath over UCL :cry:

ReputationRep:
    I have decided to firm LSE for Maths and Economics
    and I have created an offer holder thread for this course.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1923882

So anyone else firming this course feel free to share.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex_hk90)
    Not 'only', but if you consider where 'here' is then it shouldn't be surprising.

p.s. have you seen the Cambridge Memes, silly firewall :rolleyes: oh China
    (Original post by SecretDuck)
    No, I'm choosing the unis closer to home. I'm not quite so ready for independence yet.
    Awwwe Did you apply to all the quacktown and moowtown ones then? Good on ya! Living out/home first year? :ahee:

(Original post by jamiepango)
    Pretty much :teehee:

That's why no one's picking Bath over UCL :cry:
    Why le cry face cheer up, you have LSE
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Brand New Eyes)

Awwwe Did you apply to all the quacktown and moowtown ones then? Good on ya! Living out/home first year? :ahee:
    Yes, the University of Quacktown is very good for economics and they only require BBBBB. The more a levels you take, the more generous their offer. Didn't bother applying to Mootown as their requirements are too high (they ask for five A*s in a level and 12 A*s for GCSE).

:teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SecretDuck)
    Yes, the University of Quacktown is very good for economics and they only require BBBBB. The more a levels you take, the more generous their offer. Didn't bother applying to Mootown as their requirements are too high (they ask for five A*s in a level and 12 A*s for GCSE).

:teehee:
    But Mootown's Bsc includes a year in the industry working for Mootown creamery (real place)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomatochuckers)
    But Mootown's Bsc includes a year in the industry working for Mootown creamery (real place)
    but do they beat Goldman Sachs on bonuses?

ReputationRep:
    Bath offer! :dance:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamiepango)
    Bath offer! :dance:
    Congrats! Is it the sandwich course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hemzo)
    Congrats! Is it the sandwich course?
    Thanks! Yes it is

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.