Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by 94george94)
    Got 83. Full marks on my two essay questions, managed to screw up the short answer section. LOL
    That's not bad, I need to get a little more than 90 in econ 4 but I think it is doable.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Brand New Eyes)
    It could happen! I got that in W&L and it was abit of a shock tbh also you could retake Macro if you wanted to? What was your stimulus on btw? We just got ours and it's all about China and the MPC :love: don't think I could have hoped for a better case study #win #win #win

ahhh I remember now <3 well I hope UCL and Warwick put you out of your misery soon! no news is good news as they say
    How's your UCAS going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tateco)
    That's not bad, I need to get a little more than 90 in econ 4 but I think it is doable.
    You punish yourself when you get 0/5 on a question. If I had aced that I would have been up to the 90s. Oh well though, I only have myself to blame!

ReputationRep:
    It could happen! I got that in W&L and it was abit of a shock tbh also you could retake Macro if you wanted to? What was your stimulus on btw? We just got ours and it's all about China and the MPC :love: don't think I could have hoped for a better case study #win #win #win
    98 UMS? Hey my new best friend :P

Seriously forgot :P I'll check it in a sec..oh yeah India and the Washington Consensus...Austerity measures relating to the Coalition Government...China/USA trade imbalance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Illmatic-)
    97? Hey my new best friend :P

Seriously forgot :P I'll check it in a sec..oh yeah India and the Washington Consensus...Austerity measures relating to the Coalition Government...China/USA trade imbalance
    98* but same thing haha are you doing W&L too? It's mainly just remember the graphs/definitions. Transport looks so yuck.

Ah I head it a tough one, glad I'm doing Macro in June whey! But interesting stuff. The stimulus for your paper doesnt seem to be on the website. Do you have a copy? D:

ReputationRep:
    98* but same thing haha are you doing W&L too? It's mainly just remember the graphs/definitions. Transport looks so yuck.

Ah I head it a tough one, glad I'm doing Macro in June whey! But interesting stuff. The stimulus for your paper doesnt seem to be on the website. Do you have a copy? D:
    Corrected it to 98 once I realised haha. Here.

Yup W&L. I dislike Micro so I'm not really enjoying it tbh haha. Do you have your notes?

@george...do you still have any F582 notes by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Illmatic-)
    Corrected it to 98 once I realised haha. Here.

Yup W&L. I dislike Micro so I'm not really enjoying it tbh haha. Do you have your notes?

@george...do you still have any F582 notes by any chance?
    Haha no worries. essentially the same tbh.

:cry: that's the new one! I think OCR take it down once the exam is over because erm :/ don't really know why. Ah well

YEAH ME TOO! Micro just sucks, I just find macro a lot more interesting + fun

Notes :ninja: erm I dont tend to use those much. Our teacher gave us lots of useful sheets with the market structures which were alot better than the textbook but essentially the same thing. Tutor2u is also seriously lacking for the W&L module. Bit early but when you get to revising make a table of all the leisure industries and which market structure they mostly fit into aka monopoly which reasons why so you can quote them in the exam if you need to. The good thing is you get to choose your essay and it's normally 2 labour market ones and 1 leisure/market structure one

ReputationRep:
    Haha no worries. essentially the same tbh.

:cry: that's the new one! I think OCR take it down once the exam is over because erm :/ don't really know why. Ah well

YEAH ME TOO! Micro just sucks, I just find macro a lot more interesting + fun

Notes :ninja: erm I dont tend to use those much. Our teacher gave us lots of useful sheets with the market structures which were alot better than the textbook but essentially the same thing. Tutor2u is also seriously lacking for the W&L module. Bit early but when you get to revising make a table of all the leisure industries and which market structure they mostly fit into aka monopoly which reasons why so you can quote them in the exam if you need to. The good thing is you get to choose your essay and it's normally 2 labour market ones and 1 leisure/market structure one
    Ah fair play! Yeah our teacher has made us attempt some questions already :erm:

ReputationRep:
    LSE ended my drought :blush:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by funkydee)
    LSE ended my drought :blush:
    Offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melikeyflute)
    Offer?
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by funkydee)
    Yes
    Congrats man! I can't even begin to imagine how happy you must feel... What were your gcses and a-levels if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    A girl in my sixth form got an LSE L101 offer (despite getting a pre-interview rejection from Downing College, Cambridge) LSE are finally getting a move on!

ReputationRep:
    L101 offer from LSE

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, thanks for keeping me company over the past 6months.
    For the record.

International Student.
    A-lvls : AAAA

Cambridge (Gonville and Caius) - Unsuccessful
    LSE, UCL, Warwick - Unconditional

Funny though, I really wanted Cambridge...but I am grateful I have offers from LSE and UCL.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Regret not applying to LSE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nadine10)
    L101 offer from LSE
    Clean sweep?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tateco)
    Regret not applying to LSE
    Don't regret it. They are just cruel. They let you wait until last day o March to reject you

ReputationRep:
    times like this I wish I applied for L101 instead :ninja:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    times like this I wish I applied for L101 instead :ninja:
    Huh? Oh you mean LSE?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.