The Student Room Group

I like white girls but I am East Asian.

I am Thai. I was born in England and as a result I have always had an attraction for white girls. To me alot of them are just gorgeous :tongue:. Do many white girls like East Asian/Oriental boys though? In my experience it doesnt seem like it unfortunately :frown:. At least not in Eastbourne anyway. Im hoping that will change when I go to uni. But im not getting my hopes up because in my multicultural places the white girls go for black boys if they ever date interracially.
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

So, you're the Thai version of Mr Smurf?

Edit: White girls can probably smell your desperation, hence the lack of success. Stop putting them on a pedestal and start looking for dates beyond skin colour.
(edited 13 years ago)
I swear this thread comes up almost daily now.

In my experience I can't say I've ever seen any white hoes dating orientals. I see plenty with black guys and south asians but never with east asians. Sorry bro.
I like oriental boys. I'm white.

Mind you, if you don't get any other encouraging replies, I'm sure you and Mr Smurf could console each other...
Original post by Divine Cabbage
Do many white girls like East Asian/Oriental boys though?

This is your question. Here's your reasoning:

Im hoping that will change when I go to uni. But im not getting my hopes up because in my multicultural places the white girls go for black boys if they ever date interracially.

You're right. Don't get your hopes up. Girls don't magically turn 18 and/or go to uni and suddenly are inclined towards (East) Asian Persuasion. That's not how life works. They either are or aren't.

Plus, gay threads like this scare the white goddesses away. I wouldn't be surprised if half the white female TSR population was under the impression that East Asian men speculate/masturbate over the thought of dating a white girl. Chinese women > White women, la'.
Original post by Irrelevance
This is your question. Here's your reasoning:

You're right. Don't get your hopes up. Girls don't magically turn 18 and/or go to uni and suddenly are inclined towards (East) Asian Persuasion. That's not how life works. They either are or aren't.

Plus, gay threads like this scare the white goddesses away. I wouldn't be surprised if half the white female TSR population was under the impression that East Asian men speculate/masturbate over the thought of dating a white girl. Chinese women > White women, la'.

Thats not what I meant. I meant that alot of unis are quite multicultural. So maybe girls who grow up around other races may be more attracted to them than say a place that is 95% white British.

In my opinion white girls > east asian girls :wink:
I think that girls look at looks/body/personality before they look at nationality tbh. Don't be too held down by your nationality and this whole 'you, white. I asian mentality' If you are a decent looking and nice guy, you should be ok! :smile:
Date Mr Smurf. You two have LOTS in common
White girls generally don't like oriental guys I've said this a million times before.

However you may get lucky I guess. I am white and my boyfriend is chinese so I guess he got lucky. (I'm kidding he's had white girlfriends before me but he was brought up around white people and was born in the UK...I don't even think he has any chinese friends...)
:sad:
Hit me up yo :sexface:
Whats with all the Mrs Smurf jokes? :s-smilie:
Reply 12
I'll probably have to kill myself for asking this question BUT who's this Mr Smurf character?
Reply 13
Original post by Divine Cabbage
Whats with all the Mrs Smurf jokes? :s-smilie:

Original post by 419
I'll probably have to kill myself for asking this question BUT who's this Mr Smurf character?

An oriental guy obsessed with white girls, I'm sure he'll pop up soon :biggrin:
Reply 14
Original post by amsie/
An oriental guy obsessed with white girls, I'm sure he'll pop up soon :biggrin:

Oh right, cos i thought he was some character out of The Mr Men Show so i googled him. Sure enough Mr Smurf TSR's profile appeared. Lol
Reply 15
I don't think environmental factors always influence the kind of guy that girls like. I grew up in a predominantly white community and didn't know much about other cultures, but now I'm with my boyfriend, who is Chinese.

Do you really expect people on here to be able to give you a definitive answer about whether white girls like asian guys? If you don't know, how is anybody else supposed to know?! Stop getting hung up on your race, because that's not attractive.

These incessant threads are so irritating!
Original post by Colour Me Pretty
So, you're the Thai version of Mr Smurf?

Edit: White girls can probably smell your desperation, hence the lack of success. Stop putting them on a pedestal and start looking for dates beyond skin colour.

But I never find any non-white girls attractive. I wish I did. But I dont. Are you saying that I should date girls I dont find attractive just because I cant get a girl who I do find attractive? (sorry if that sounds confusing :tongue:)
From my experience, the vast majority of girls don't take race into account when picking a boyfriend.
Reply 18
There are a lot of weaboo girls around nowadays. Start hanging out at the anime club and pretend to be Japanese, they will be all over you.
Reply 19
I am Oriental and I like white girls too :yep:. White girls never seem to find Oriental guys attractive here in London either :sad:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending