Turn on thread page Beta

my dad threatened to break my legs, and break my bones. watch

ReputationRep:
    So, he started shouting at me because apparently they were waiting for me to finish cool, but i went the other way and took bus :/ and they didnt tell me they were waiting there..so wtf.
    then he's telling me im lying about being at school. ehrm, no.
    so he started to tell me hes going to cut my legs up, and make them shorter...i got so angry and wanted to punch his face. i dont care who he is, dont he dare tell me that. so i got angry at him, telling him i went the other way. he was like..'why you bloody telling your mum you had 1 minute left till school finished and not even come out' okay,well..i said i was gunan get out of class in 1 min, but i meant school..i left and went to get bus.

So yah, i started shouting, looking feirce whilst..and i walked away. then he ran after me, tryign to slap my arm, then threatening me to kill me, break my boines. telling me if i 'wonder around like a dog' he's break my bones. he doesnt care if my bones break, or if i cant do my work. he was like..'i dont care if your bones, break..you wanna go to school, think about it now..' i just stood there, thinking what a bloody idiot. HE wnats to break my arm? what? I just want to kill him. He always assumes im wondering aroudn like a dog. at 5..i was apparently wondering aroudn like a dog?

I just dont want to live here. And, i have uni in a couple of months, but then i feel liek a user for using his wages info for student fiannce..or the fact my uni stuff will be bought with his money? what do i do. :/

He was also like..'you probably got some fccccker you go see then when you wonder around like a dog' :/no, i was alone actually. most places i go..im alone. i feel like crying loads after typing this up.

*sigh* what do i do..:/

Edit: then after..he started shouting..'let em see how much power you have no, you'll see when i break your bones' :/

Also, he also thinks he can take me off education whenever assumingly by what he said about school. Just because he came from india miking cows doesn't mean i want to be in his position working in a bakery all my life. he has no right.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry about that, dear.

ReputationRep:
    lol wat

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, he just got pee'd off because you wasted his time.

BTW, I can tell from your quotes that he's fresh, amirite?

ReputationRep:
    Tbf, with the way you're typing, I also want to break your arm.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a grade-A ****bag, wait for uni. And feel completely free to go on taking his money when you do, he doesn't deserve your deference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    Don't worry, he just got pee'd off because you wasted his time.

BTW, I can tell from your quotes that he's fresh, amirite?
    yeah, he's a uneducated barstad.
    fresssh as they come.

Indian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aeterno)
    Tbf, with the way you're typing, I also want to break your arm.
    I'm sorry. when i type fast, i type worse than i usually do.
    Also.wasn't funny. Made me feel worse and now i'm going to cry. Ugh, i wish i was joking..I just feel crap.

ReputationRep:
    You make it sound worse than it is. title could've been made shorter - breaking legs involves breaking bones :/

ReputationRep:
    My GCSE physics teacher did that to me on a school trip to the south of Frace after I rammed his kayak with mine in kayak football and deemed it a "late challenge". Took me aside later and said "You do that again and teacher or no teacher, I will break your neck, understand?" The man was pissed...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helpnowplease)
    So, he started shouting at me because apparently they were waiting for me to finish cool, but i went teh other way and took bus :/ and they didnt tell me they were waiting there..so wtf.
    then he's telling me im lying baout being at school. ehrm, no.
    so he started to tell me hes gunan cut my legs up, and make them shorter...i got so angry and wanted to puunch his face. i dont care who he is, dont he dare tell me that. so i got angry at him, telling him i went the other way. he wa sliek..'why you bloody telling your mum you had 1 minute left till schol finished and not even come out' okay,well..i said i was gunan get out of class in 1 min, but i meant school..i left and went to get bus.

So yah, i started shouting, looking feirce whilst..and i walked away. then he ran after me, tryign to slap my arm, then threatening me to kill me, break my boines. telling me if i 'wonder around liek a dog' he's break my bones. he doesnt care if my bones break, or if i cant do my work. he was like..'i dont car eif yoru bones, break..you wanan go to school, think about it now..' i just stood there, thinking what a bloody idiot. HE wnats to break my arm? what? I just want to kill him. He always assumes im wondering aroudn liek a dog. at 5..i was apparently wondering aroudn liek a dog?

I just dont want to live here. And, i have uni in a coupel of months, but then i feel liek a user for using his wages info for student fiannce..or the fact my uni stuff will be bought with his money? what do i do. :/

He was also like..'you probably got some fccccker you go see then when you wonder around like a dog' :/no, i was alone actually. most places i go..im alone. i feel like crying loads after typing this up.

kick him in the balls then stab him in the neck with a kitchen knife.

works everytime..

ReputationRep:
    wtf :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helpnowplease)

Obviously your answer seems to be to make a thread on TSR....

ReputationRep:
    I´m sure he had his reasons

ReputationRep:
    0800 1111

(Original post by meenu89)
    Obviously your answer seems to be to make a thread on TSR....
    After this..
    :/
    E.g. can i apply to student finance without parents income? will i still get alot?

ReputationRep:
    Who needs drugs when i can read this

ReputationRep:
    Cool story, sis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    After this..
    E.g. can i apply to student finance without parents income? will i still get alot?
    Oh yeah, looks like you made an ANON FAIL.

Soz.

Nah, I doubt you'd get anything, from what I remember, there's a time limit to be estranged from your parents (3 years).

It's an isolated incident, in which he let off all the steam he could.

Let it slide, and get your monies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    After this..
    I don't think you'll even be allowed to do that.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 16, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.