Turn on thread page Beta

Naturally skinny frame watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CountMancula)
    Thanks.
    Yeah, I have started to drink 2 pints of whole milk a day. I'd like to have more, but it messes with my stomach!
    Seconding the recommendation to take lactase pills. Secondly, blend oats/protein powder/peanut butter in for more calories.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Blind Monk)
    Seconding the recommendation to take lactase pills. Secondly, blend oats/protein powder/peanut butter in for more calories.
    I'm assuming lactase pills are safe? Can you just buy them at any pharmacy?

What do you think of these for oats and peanut butter:

http://www.myprotein.com/uk/products/instant_oats

http://www.myprotein.com/uk/products/peanut-butter

ReputationRep:
    Lactase pills are fine. I can't imagine why you'd have a problem with them. With the myprotein stuff, I think it's probably going to be ok but check if you can get it cheaper from the supermarket. Just go with the cheapest one that you like the taste of to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FITNESSFREAK123)
    I've been going to the gym for quite a while now and with my shirt off I look pretty well built (:sexface:). Problem is, I'm naturally skinny, so when I'm wearing clothes I look ridiculously skinny. To put things into context, I only have 6% body fat. :erm:

Normally, I wouldn't care as I know that I look pretty decent but girls keep commenting on it and I have to prove them wrong by showing them that I'm not as skinny as I seem.

What should I do?
    i used to get that all the time, really did my head in. just worked out hard, ate a LOT, got plenty of rest between workouts, and wore slightly tighter clothes lol

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.