Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, so yeah just wondering if Trent students can use the Hallward Library or not and if yes does it provide a good working environment with hardly any noise and disruption?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ultimate mashup)
    Hi, so yeah just wondering if Trent students can use the Hallward Library or not and if yes does it provide a good working environment with hardly any noise and disruption?
    You need a Nottingham Uni student card.

ReputationRep:
    I heard there are a lack of books for Nottingham university students as it is, so I hope not. Why should trent students get to benefit and drain better resources? they didn't get the grades and the university isn't a charity
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Isn't that what the NTU library is for? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beska)
    Isn't that what the NTU library is for? :lolwut:
    Yes, but the Boots library at Trent Uni is always so busy and noisy and I just though that the nottingham uni library might provide a better working environment. It's nothing to do with the quality of resources they're fine!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel Cooper)
    You can use the sconul access scheme (google it) to get access to other uni libraries. Very useful for dissertations.

Hallward is too busy for me to get any work done expect in the evenings. The Uni has expanded and library provision hasn't really kept pace.
    Thank you, I checked this, it looks like any student at any uni can use the library facilities at most other unis in UK. This is great it means you're not confined to the library at your own uni!

ReputationRep:
    Only in the feeding pits in the basement.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.