Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have an application for 2011/12 and would like to change the course details but am having difficulties. I am attaching photo steps of what I'm doing below:

As you can see above, I click on make changes to my 2011/12 application.

Right next, I click on 'change your course' (above)

And finally, I believe I am supposed to click on 'Find new course details' which I do but the button link won't work. As you can see from the picture the button is greyed out and unclickable. I cannot click continue either because it comes up with an error telling me I need to change the course before I can continue.

So yeah, It ain't letting me change the course!!

What I do now ??

PS. I have totally disabled my ad-blocking software because I thought that might help but it is still greyed out, I have logged in/out and it has not helped.

ReputationRep:
    The only thing I can think of is that you've already said on your originally submitted application that you're continuing on your current course, and therefore won't let you change?

ReputationRep:
    But The course originally submitted course doesn't start till september anyway (same start date as the one I want to change it to).

ReputationRep:
    You may have to contact Soth Sol. and ask them to cancel their fees for you so that your new uni recieve the fees
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by bellacute)
    You may have to contact Soth Sol. and ask them to cancel their fees for you so that your new uni recieve the fees
    No, you should contact Student Finance on the phone and get them to change the course for you. It's nothing to do with the university at this stage. You can reach them on 0141 243 3600 if you want to avoid the expensive 0845 number.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alibee)
    No, you should contact Student Finance on the phone and get them to change the course for you. It's nothing to do with the university at this stage. You can reach them on 0141 243 3600 if you want to avoid the expensive 0845 number.
    Cheers, I'll give them a call if It still doesn't work by friday.

ReputationRep:
    Also, How come it says I do will not get any tuition loan?!?!?! how the hell am i supposed to pay

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.