Turn on thread page Beta

Coincidence or planned? Illuminati card game predicted Japan's Earthquake watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sendaii)
    Sorry, but it's going to take more than a couple of conspiracy theory blogs written in a biased manner to convince me that HAARP had anything to do with this. Don't you think that if HAARP had anything to do with the disaster it would have been better hidden than having the bloody data freely available online for the world to see?
    No. It wouldn't. Who is going to suspect such a thing except for a few "conspiracy nuts"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    :facepalm: So the powerful new world order and secret government can control plate tectonics
    LOL! this and +rep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martyn*)
    No. It wouldn't. Who is going to suspect such a thing except for a few "conspiracy nuts"?
    Who seem to believe the illuminati is the most stupid and open organisation on the planet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliluvschoc)
    In any case, there was always going to be a huge earthquake in Japan at some point. On one of the BBC interviews with survivors, they said themselves they had been expecting a big one for a while now.

It makes perfect sense for them to have made a card about a disaster the world pretty much knew was an inevitable, in their card game based on disasters and conspiracies.

The interesting point of that card is the two-factor thing. Though they make no mention of a tsunami...
    Whilst that may be true, it is highly convenient that we have the technology to manifest earthquakes and to control weather patterns. We also have people mad and immoral enough to use this technology for their own political means and ends. Of course, Japan has been expecting an earthquake, but does this discount any notion that man-made disasters might also occur before any expected natural ones?

ReputationRep:
    If cards now control earthquakes......we're screwed cuz I had a load of bad hands whilst playing poker today. My bad guys sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fusilero)
    Who seem to believe the illuminati is the most stupid and open organisation on the planet.
    I don't quite understand what you wrote there.

ReputationRep:
    Coincidence. Suppose I made loads of cards with cartoon images where disasters happened to loads of famous and iconic places. Over time some these events end up happening. That means I predicted the future? No. Its just random chance. If every single card showing these disasters took place, then you might be more inclined to think its some kind of precognition going on, but thats is highly unlikely.

Now if someone repeatedly gave a future natural disaster that was going to happen and stated the location, what happens and at the very least what year, then the chances of it being precognition are higher than coincidence.

All this conspiracy stuff is bull****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martyn*)
    For something this big, they couldn't take that chance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1Addict)
    Coincidence. Suppose I made loads of cards with cartoon images where disasters happened to loads of famous and iconic places. Over time some these events end up happening. That means I predicted the future? No. Its just random chance. If every single card showing these disasters took place, then you might be more inclined to think its some kind of precognition going on, but thats is highly unlikely.

Now if someone repeatedly gave a future natural disaster that was going to happen and stated the location, what happens and at the very least what year, then the chances of it being precognition are higher than coincidence.

All this conspiracy stuff is bull****.
    There are a limited number of cards all made in 95. Therefore they show a limited number of possibilities. But you have a logical point, this was the earths natural created way of working. 9/11 was definitely probably a conspiracy, but i don't think japan earthquake was lol.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone notice how the 9/11 card has the illuminati symbol on the bottom left?

I just think it's a case of looking at plausible eventualities, picking the most likely one and that's it. But hey, who knows, bring on 21.12.2012

ReputationRep:
    Oh please. HAARP is just one of many ionosphere research facilities out there... There's one in Norway, Russia and even Puerto Rico. There is nothing secret about them (can easily visit the facility etc) or the capabilities they hold. The maximum Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) wave produced by HAARP was measured in at less than one ten-millionth of the Earth's natural background field. I'd like to see some solid evidence that a) ELF waves can cause earthquakes and b) such waves can be targeted anywhere in the world. Also the ionospheric storms caused by the Sun don't cause changes in surface weather so what the hell makes you think HAARP can?

This article destroys this ridiculous conspiracy theory.

ReputationRep:
    Illuminati is bull****
    The bilderberg group is not. I challenge anyone to try and say that the bilderberg group does not exist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rory :))
    Illuminati is bull****
    The bilderberg group is not. I challenge anyone to try and say that the bilderberg group does not exist.
    That group sure does fit the bill. Maybe thats their real name - the bilderberg group

ReputationRep:
    The Bilderberg group are a Jesuit-Khazarian associated group. Look up Prince Bernard of the Netherlands, the Committee of 300 and the Black Nobility.

European nobility.

ReputationRep:
    Coincidence

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teveth)
    I don't mean to be rude, OP, but if your IQ were any lower, you would need watering.
    ^ This
    Funniest thing I've read today. +Rep

ReputationRep:
    Illuminati is bull****
    We know they exist because they make public who attends the meetings and what was discussed. There is nothing secret other than who said what. The anonymity and unofficial state of the meetings is to encourage honesty.

It's not completely wrong to say that they "control the world" because they are indeed influential and powerful people but for one to assert that they are are some sort of malevolent new world order plotting our fate is asinine at best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thisisnew)
    We know they exist because they make public who attends the meetings and what was discussed. There is nothing secret other than who said what. The anonymity and unofficial state of the meetings is to encourage honesty.

It's not completely wrong to say that they "control the world" because they are indeed influential and powerful people but for one to assert that they are are some sort of malevolent new world order plotting our fate is asinine at best.
    I didn't say that though, perhaps i should have said this is the closest thing that exists to the illuminati but what they discuss is actually kept secret.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't really look at the cards in detail then after reading the thread I looked back at the cards and :teehee:'d. Those people are not *all* asian at all.

I don't really know either way to be honest. Either they are predictions, the illuminati is real and they are controlling world events or they weren't real and we can all go on living. It is interesting to read about conspiracies I won't lie

I will say that those saying that the WTC were already targeted by terrorists hence the prediction, it's not as clear cut as that. That attempted attack was underneath the tower in the parking below it. The card shows the explosion where the plane will have hit. NOT that I'm saying I agree or disagree, just an observation :p:

ReputationRep:
    I didn't say that though, perhaps i should have said this is the closest thing that exists to the illuminati but what they discuss is actually kept secret.
    Yes, it's kept secret (under the Clatham House rule) to encourage discussion not to protect their evil secret agenda. Minutes from several meetings were once leaked by WikiLeaks and nothing of interest was found(by interest I mean anything incriminating - important people discussing world affairs is always interesting).

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 17, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.