This discussion is closed.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
when i was 8 my tissue inside my body ripped and my guts wear leaning on the inside of my skin an it hurt like hell
superstar*honey
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
funnily enuf i dont find that funny as my siister, mum, dad and boyf at the time didnt survive
Perplexed
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
when i was 8 my tissue inside my body ripped and my guts wear leaning on the inside of my skin an it hurt like hell
That must have stung a bit.
me!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I once decided to inline skate down this huge steep road on this hill... I couldn't stop I was getting closer and closer to the bottom of the hill, and not being able to stop, I had to decide whether to contiue going straight and crash into my school gates or turn at the bottom and risk flying into an oncoming car... Luckily no cars were there, otherwise I'd be dead... never again...
Ensocopier
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Maybe its the natural cynic in me, but It seems that everyone has been knocked out, or almost run over etc. Am I the only one whos never broken a bone etc. Or do you lot just make up stories for the fun of it??
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Alec)
That must have stung a bit.
hurt even more when the doctor started squezzing my stomach to try and put them back into place
superstar*honey
Rep:
?
u really think id mk that up?
me!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ensocopier)
Maybe its the natural cynic in me, but It seems that everyone has been knocked out, or almost run over etc. Am I the only one whos never broken a bone etc. Or do you lot just make up stories for the fun of it??
I broke my jaw and my cheekbone once...
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
the only bone i have ever broken is my finger (thank god)
Perplexed
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Statistically speaking, I should imagine the chances are most people have experienced something along the lines of a broken bone or other similar ailment by the age of 15-18ish (Eric, you're special).

Incidentally, I've never broken a bone.
Ensocopier
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hurt even more when the doctor started squezzing my stomach to try and put them back into place
Oh come off it, the doctor squeezed your stomach to try and 'put it back'. Please, if that did really happen you would at least need surgery.
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Alec)
Statistically speaking, I should imagine the chances are most people have experienced something along the lines of a broken bone or other similar ailment by the age of 15-18ish (Eric, you're special).

Incidentally, I've never broken a bone.
im special?

i broke my finger in a fence.
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Oh come off it, the doctor squeezed your stomach to try and 'put it back'. Please, if that did really happen you would at least need surgery.
hello i did
Perplexed
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
im special?
For being younger than the age bracket I stated.
superstar*honey
Rep:
?
as if ud know u coem here accuseing us of miing it up as if we wld i mn i no im not
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Alec)
For being younger than the age bracket I stated.
i know sorry (just realised)
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by superstar*honey)
as if ud know u coem here accuseing us of miing it up as if we wld i mn i no im not
calm yourself, no1s acusing any1. i nearly died wen i fell over my handlebars few years ago. my helmet has a big ass dent in it. ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET!!
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I've never broken a bone either.... oh please dont let me be tempting fate lol
Ensocopier
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hello i did
Oh you did did you? Come of it, the whole thing is completely laughable, how long did you wait between your 'gut collapsing' and surgery?
Ensocopier
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by superstar*honey)
I don't believe you, its not a crime. Get over it.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (7)
31.82%
No (13)
59.09%
Don't know (2)
9.09%

Watched Threads