The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
when i was 8 my tissue inside my body ripped and my guts wear leaning on the inside of my skin an it hurt like hell
funnily enuf i dont find that funny as my siister, mum, dad and boyf at the time didnt survive
Reply 22
eric bischoff
when i was 8 my tissue inside my body ripped and my guts wear leaning on the inside of my skin an it hurt like hell

That must have stung a bit.
Reply 23
I once decided to inline skate down this huge steep road on this hill... I couldn't stop I was getting closer and closer to the bottom of the hill, and not being able to stop, I had to decide whether to contiue going straight and crash into my school gates or turn at the bottom and risk flying into an oncoming car... Luckily no cars were there, otherwise I'd be dead... never again...
Reply 24
eric bischoff

Maybe its the natural cynic in me, but It seems that everyone has been knocked out, or almost run over etc. Am I the only one whos never broken a bone etc. Or do you lot just make up stories for the fun of it??
Reply 25
Alec
That must have stung a bit.

hurt even more when the doctor started squezzing my stomach to try and put them back into place
u really think id mk that up?
Reply 27
Ensocopier
Maybe its the natural cynic in me, but It seems that everyone has been knocked out, or almost run over etc. Am I the only one whos never broken a bone etc. Or do you lot just make up stories for the fun of it??

I broke my jaw and my cheekbone once...
Reply 28
Ensocopier

the only bone i have ever broken is my finger (thank god)
Reply 29
Ensocopier

Statistically speaking, I should imagine the chances are most people have experienced something along the lines of a broken bone or other similar ailment by the age of 15-18ish (Eric, you're special).

Incidentally, I've never broken a bone.
Reply 30
eric bischoff
hurt even more when the doctor started squezzing my stomach to try and put them back into place

Oh come off it, the doctor squeezed your stomach to try and 'put it back'. Please, if that did really happen you would at least need surgery.
Reply 31
Alec
Statistically speaking, I should imagine the chances are most people have experienced something along the lines of a broken bone or other similar ailment by the age of 15-18ish (Eric, you're special).

Incidentally, I've never broken a bone.

im special?

i broke my finger in a fence.
Reply 32
Ensocopier
Oh come off it, the doctor squeezed your stomach to try and 'put it back'. Please, if that did really happen you would at least need surgery.

hello i did
Reply 33
eric bischoff
im special?

For being younger than the age bracket I stated.
as if ud know u coem here accuseing us of miing it up as if we wld i mn i no im not
Reply 35
Alec
For being younger than the age bracket I stated.

i know sorry (just realised)
Reply 36
superstar*honey
as if ud know u coem here accuseing us of miing it up as if we wld i mn i no im not

calm yourself, no1s acusing any1. i nearly died wen i fell over my handlebars few years ago. my helmet has a big ass dent in it. ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET!!
Reply 37
Ensocopier

I've never broken a bone either.... oh please dont let me be tempting fate lol
Reply 38
eric bischoff
hello i did

Oh you did did you? Come of it, the whole thing is completely laughable, how long did you wait between your 'gut collapsing' and surgery?
Reply 39
superstar*honey

I don't believe you, its not a crime. Get over it.

Latest

Trending

Trending