near death Watch

This discussion is closed.
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Ensocopier)
Oh you did did you? Come of it, the whole thing is completely laughable, how long did you wait between your 'gut collapsing' and surgery?
but why would anyone make that up?! there's no reason to
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh you did did you? Come of it, the whole thing is completely laughable, how long did you wait between your 'gut collapsing' and surgery?
1 hour
superstar*honey
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
ill tell ya wot u come n look me n my bro in the eyes n tell us it didnt happen n that half of our family r dead cos were mking it up. and u go n see my 3yr old niece and u tell her her mum isnt dead
Ensocopier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by me!)
but why would anyone make that up?! there's no reason to
Attention, respect etc. It happens all the time. E.g. if you started a thread on a major disaster, I assure you that at least 5 people will claim their family or them almost died. This girl may be telling the truth, but I doubt it.
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Attention, respect etc. It happens all the time. E.g. if you started a thread on a major disaster, I assure you that at least 5 people will claim their family or them almost died. This girl may be telling the truth, but I doubt it.
what makes you think she is lying
superstar*honey
Rep:
?
im nt clamin
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I could never lie about something, not even on an internet forum... Not that I'm saying she is lying I don't know and it's not anything really to do with me
Ensocopier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
what makes you think she is lying
Instinct, and the fact I have seen this sort of thing before. If she's not lying then I am obviously really sorry for her, but I just think she is.
superstar*honey
Rep:
?
how the f wld u know, u aint gt a clue
Ensocopier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by superstar*honey)
how the f wld u know, u aint gt a clue
I don't know, I simply don't believe you - get over it. And could you try and use full words, its very difficult to understand what you are saying.
superstar*honey
Rep:
?
get a life
Ensocopier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
get a life
:eek: :eek: :eek: Ouch :eek: :eek: :eek:
Xenon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've never broken a bone, I think. Though I injured my finger which after 2 and a half years still can hurt, but apparantly it wasn't broken.
I've had loads of cuts, have had a groin strain, and pulled a thigh muscle.
.NK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Maybe its the natural cynic in me, but It seems that everyone has been knocked out, or almost run over etc. Am I the only one whos never broken a bone etc. Or do you lot just make up stories for the fun of it??
I broke my arm...not a proper break though, just kind of a crack in the bone.

Was rather embarassing explaining to the nurse in casualty exactly why I'd been playing on under ten's play equipment when I was fourteen...
Ghost
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
get a life
Hmm, all that (apparently) happened to you, and yet you feel the need to ***** over an internet forum? Didnt that make you value life more? I think YOU'RE the one who needs a life..
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by .NK)
I broke my arm...not a proper break though, just kind of a crack in the bone.

Was rather embarassing explaining to the nurse in casualty exactly why I'd been playing on under ten's play equipment when I was fourteen...
lol

what was it?
.NK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
lol

what was it?
Cos I wanted to show my baby cousin that it was safe (she was scared of the pirate ship)...kinda proved the opposite I guess. She seemed to think it was funny though!

My parents didn't believe I'd broken my arm and wouldn't take me to hospital. It wasn't until my mum saw me eating still eating my cereal with my left arm two days later that she finally realised I wasn't making it up. And she's a doctor :rolleyes:

Edited to say that she wasn't a baby-baby, I meant, younger cousin.
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by .NK)
Cos I wanted to show my baby cousin that it was safe (she was scared of the pirate ship)...kinda proved the opposite I guess. She seemed to think it was funny though!

My parents didn't believe I'd broken my arm and wouldn't take me to hospital. It wasn't until my mum saw me eating still eating my cereal with my left arm two days later that she finally realised I wasn't making it up. And she's a doctor :rolleyes:

well that was bad
Evil Muffin
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
When I was a baby, I used to live in an Army barracks as my dad was in the Army. Anyway, once an IRA bomb exploded a few streets away and several people were killed. My parents said they could feel the ground shake when it went off.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by .NK)

I had a simular situation, I broke my collar bone doing a one handed cartwheel when I was 10. I was one of those tough kids so I didn't cry when it happened because afew of my freinds were watching. I just stood up and walked home sucking it in, until I got to the kitchen and told my mom what happened, then I started wailing. She didn't think I broke it, and left it go for over a week. Then she realised I still couldn't move my arm and my shoulder was all black and blue so she finally took me to get an x-ray. Basically I had shattered my collar bone. Talk about high pain tolerance.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (76)
44.97%
Pro-humanity (93)
55.03%

Watched Threads