This discussion is closed.
love_4_ducks
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
the most i have ever done is
got wacked in the collar bone witha rounders bat. i can safely say that my life is not that dangereous. but my mates rae bungee jumpin soon from a 170 m crane oir near enuf
love_4_ducks
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ghost)
Hmm, all that (apparently) happened to you, and yet you feel the need to ***** over an internet forum? Didnt that make you value life more? I think YOU'RE the one who needs a life..

bless her if that did happen then she must find it hard when do not beliv her as she has had her life turned upside down.
i feel sorry for her if shesd readin this. Superstar*honey if ur readin this dont listen to them if they can t beliv ya then stuff em yow jo ur nt lying so thats all that matters
kita
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I nearly broke my neck cos i landed wrong on a somersault lol, blacked out for a few seconds, apart from that i was alrite tho!
love_4_ducks
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kita)
I nearly broke my neck cos i landed wrong on a somersault lol, blacked out for a few seconds, apart from that i was alrite tho!
o dr at lst ur k lol
butterflew
Report 16 years ago
Gold duke of Ed. nuff said.
love_4_ducks
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by butterflew)
Gold duke of Ed. nuff said.
i do belive you have lost me
superstar*honey
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
[bless ya darlin cheers
xxxx
munchie_rox
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by superstar*honey)
im a survivor of the paddington rail crash
BULLSH*T! YOU LYING SICK LITTLE F*CKER.... ahem...just had to say it...sorry everyone
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
any1 nearly been killed b4 or coem close to death
cos i hv just wonderin if there any ova guys out there who hv
aren't you the originator of the "in lovin memory" thread?

I've been fairly close to death myself, when i was about six i almost drowned in the swimming pool, my teacher grabbed me just in time... scary. *is still frightened of water*
Jonatan
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
any1 nearly been killed b4 or coem close to death
cos i hv just wonderin if there any ova guys out there who hv
Well. I was in a car collision once. Slippery road and we were cast over on teh wrong side if the rode. Got a minivan traveling 70km/h smack into the side. I was 30cm away from the wan when it hit. Cant call it a near death experience cus it just came as such a shock that I sort of did not get time to react til it was over, and then it was nothing to go wild about.
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ghost)
Hmm, all that (apparently) happened to you, and yet you feel the need to ***** over an internet forum? Didnt that make you value life more? I think YOU'RE the one who needs a life..
leave her alone if she's making it up she's not doing anyone any harm. I'd give her the benifit of the doubt as there is a possibility this has actually happened. You're making a big assumption in assuming that its not true and if u've got this wrong u probably realise urself that ur acting like the biggest ******** on the planet.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (152)
60.8%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.4%
No- I want it (70)
28%
No- I don't want it (17)
6.8%

Watched Threads