Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

People with blackberry's watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't actually know why they're always on their BB's
    I know quite a few people who are always on their bb's even though other people are talking to them

I think the stupidest thing ive seen is someone bbm someone whilst theyre walking past them in the corridor!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    :facepalm2:

I am not getting lured into an argument. My mother taught me better than to argue with fools.
    Who said anything about luring? :facepalm:

And I am not a fool, how dare you call me that when you know absolutely nothing about me myself and I.

I just gave my opinion on that you type like one of those 'rudegals' from London and should stop right now you silly girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bad *****)
    Who said anything about luring? :facepalm:

And I am not a fool, how dare you call me that when you know absolutely nothing about me myself and I.

I just gave my opinion on that you type like one of those 'rudegals' from London and should stop right now you silly girl.
    LOL joker

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyRowena)
    I have a Blackberry myself and people who constantly go on and on and on and on about their phone, brag about all the amazing things it can apparently do and post their messenger PIN all over their Facebook page annoy me to no end.

Although I have to say this isn't exclusive to Blackberries; iPhones have a similar effect on people.
    iphones actually can do those things though :awesome:
    But you're right, iphones do have that effect on people. I know someone who was desperate to borrow my ipod touch to post a Facebook status update just so that it would say "Sent from iphone" beneath it

I find people who brag about their phones (or about anything, for that matter) quite annoying. But when it's a Blackberry I just find it even stranger, because it isn't really anything to brag about. It doesn't have any mind-boggling functionality, nor is it especially fashionable; it's just your average phone. It's not like it's a Vertu.

Often people even go to the extent of using the word "Blackberry" in every sentence when most people would have just said "phone".
    "Hmm, where's my Blackberry gone?"
    "Oh no, I forgot my Blackberry at home!"
    "I think I'm getting a phonecall... on my Blackberry, just thought I'd mention".

ReputationRep:
    :dance:
    Reported for your single smilie post.

And well done for proving you can't even have a well constructed debate :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzOcEWOfuOg

ReputationRep:

And well done for proving you can't even have a well constructed debate :congrats:
    Great - well done, go and clap for yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Great - well done, go and clap for yourself.
    I have and thank you young girl

ReputationRep:
    I must admit people with blackberrys are annoying little shits

ReputationRep:
    The Blackberry bandwagon has to be the worst.

Although facebook groups usually get on my nerves, this one made me laugh: "dude she said you follow the crowd!" - "Oh hell no! Hold my blackberry!"

just lol.

they've been around for absolutely ages yet suddenly they have only become cool in the last few months? jeez, they're not even that good.

ReputationRep:
    if ya like, why dont you on and just well...079 me...

ReputationRep:

that doesn't prove she can't, rather that she doesn't want to waste her breath on a misguided ignorant fool such as yourself.

just sayin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S129439)
    that doesn't prove she can't, rather that she doesn't want to waste her breath on a misguided ignorant fool such as yourself.

just sayin
    Ok

ReputationRep:
    I know someone said its similar with iphones, but the blackberry obsession is just that much weirder. All my friend have them, and it's like you can't communicate with them in real life anymore. It's rudeness sometimes, to be honest; I'll be talking only to realise that the blackberry has stolen all the attention. Although this does have something to do with the type of people they are, but still...

ReputationRep:
    Blates jealous you don't got one

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm going to get negged for this, aren't I?

ReputationRep:
    Blackberry messenger. I send hundreds and hundreds of them everyday.. so yeah, i guess i'm glued to my phone. But it's so much easier than texting.. in a weird way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilylikeeee)
    To see if someones contacted them?
    Do blackberries not have message alerts? Like a sound and a vibration.

ReputationRep:
    I love my blackberry, but I dont feel a need to brag about it. People that do annoy me. So do iPhone users tbh. But yeah, I just love the design more than anything.

And yeah, i know people that are always on their phone thats not a bb ..

ReputationRep:
    "just set your BB inni no long ting yeh" said Aziz, the resident badman

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HJV)
    Do blackberries not have message alerts? Like a sound and a vibration.
    Yeah but if people chose to have it on silent and just check it regularly, then its their choice... I don't get why people get arsey about it, its got nothing to do with them if someone is checking their phone

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.