Turn on thread page Beta

People with blackberry's watch

ReputationRep:
    6 of my friends have these, they don't talk anymore even if they are around the same table, they just bbm each other, its unbelievable. My other non bb owning friends, are still normal thank God.

That being said, there are a few normal bb owners who aren't glued to their phones :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilylikeeee)
    Yeah but if people chose to have it on silent and just check it regularly, then its their choice... I don't get why people get arsey about it, its got nothing to do with them if someone is checking their phone
    Well if you're talking to someone and they're constantly checking their phone it shows their lack of interest in you, as they're more concerned about potential messages from other people.

It's a bit silly to have your phone on silent and then check it all the time. The point of silent mode is that you and/or people around you wouldn't be disturbed when you get a message/call. Flipping it out all the time is just as disturbing as a "beeep".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Muffin_Man)
    I don't actually know why they're always on their BB's
    I know quite a few people who are always on their bb's even though other people are talking to them

I think the stupidest thing ive seen is someone bbm someone whilst theyre walking past them in the corridor!
    What's the point in doing that anyway? Well that's what happens when you're addicted to Blackberry

ReputationRep:
    iPhone 4.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.