Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What do people think about BCU? It's my insurance choice to study Accounting and Finance, just wondering what the other people are studying there in Sept '11 and what people think of it?

ReputationRep:
    I went there today! I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH! I applied for Law and its my Firm

ReputationRep:
    hey!

I put it down as my firm choice i'm going to be studying fashion design in september I think its really good!

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh nice I though it would be useful to get to know some people before I go there so I thought I would post this either way I'll be going to Birmingham because I've put Aston down as my firm choice, but I think BCU is also appealing! How are all your A-Levels going? It's great to talk to others about stuff like this! Thank you btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amreeta :))
    hey!

I put it down as my firm choice i'm going to be studying fashion design in september I think its really good!
    Hey! Ill be on the fashion design course too

ReputationRep:
    ooo kll kll! ye i'm doing btec soo ye its good hows your a levels going vickesh17 lol!

and to jade* thats cool! i'll see u in september then lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amreeta :))
    ooo kll kll! ye i'm doing btec soo ye its good hows your a levels going vickesh17 lol!

and to jade* thats cool! i'll see u in september then lol
    Haha they're going well thank you my first exam starts tomorrow! I can't wait to get to university, I need a bit of indepedence and a decent social life haha, how's college going?

ReputationRep:
    i agree with uuu!!! really good just finishing off all my c/w now wbu??

ReputationRep:
    hey vikesh, using my sisters account, but i've also put aston as first choice, then bcu as insurance (exams are looking like it's gonna end up being bcu) but i wanted to know, have you still applied for accomodation at bcu?

ReputationRep:
    urgent please HELP! plagiarism
    to all.....

my friend really needs my help but I dont know what to do, so I am hopeing u guys can help...

the situation is that when my friend was in the 3rd year of her degree, she met a colleague who attended the same uni, but was doing the second year of the same course... now this colleague was struggleing on a module so my friend, with her kind nature and innocence gave her assignment to the colleague in year 2, so she could get an idea on what the assignment was asking her to do and my friends work was given by my friend to the colleague as an example of what is expected for the module, but later my friend realised that her whole assignment was copied and only the name was changed by the colleague (which is plagiarism)....

my friend still does not know what to do, shes done her LPC, THE ONLY THING IS, this colleague has finished her degree and has know completed her LPC too. the thing is this happened 2 years ago,

she asked me and even i dont know what to do all i now is that you can get done for plagiarism, I know this is gona b on so many peoples minds, but

PLEASE HELP, WHAT CAN SHE DO? can the colleagues degree be revoked for plagiarism and will the colleagues LPC be invalid with this as i have researched

Serious forms of plagiarism would include the following (from such actions as appear below, a reasonable inference is an intent to deceive):

Student finds or borrows a paper from another student or a paper file and turns that paper in to the instructor as his or her own

PLEASE HELP... NEED TO TAKE ACTION ASAP...X

ReputationRep:
    what the hell, if they have graduated and already done their lpc's then what the hell does this matter? clearly they got away with it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 18, 2011
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.