Turn on thread page Beta

Super hero fancy dress ideas!! watch

ReputationRep:
    So I've got a superhero fancy dress event coming up.. Obviously there are the typical superheros that a lot of people will be goings as (superwoman, catwoman, female versions of batman etc etc.)

I'm trying to come up with something a bit different.. I was thinking potentially teenage mutant ninja turtle or biker mice from mars?! - not really sure either properly count but hey..

Any other different ideas out there?! (I'm female.. and would prefer not to be half naked..)

Thanks! xx

ReputationRep:
    TMNT would be cool.

Al Gore!

ReputationRep:
    I did TNMT a couple years back. It was awesome. You need lots of tshirts to cut up (find a Primark) and a cardboard box can be turned into a passable shell. Then you just need a long-sleeved green tshirt and some yellow fabric for the belly, brown fabric for the shell, whatever the colour of that turtle is for the eyepiece and strips to tie around your legs and arms and some string to hold bits together. I also made a belt from cardboard, long strip of brown fabric and tin-foil.

Okay, I've made it sound really crappy, I swear it was good

ReputationRep:
    jesus

ReputationRep:
    Obama!

ReputationRep:
    Charlie Sheen

ReputationRep:
    Sheldon from tbbt

ReputationRep:
    Aquaman that's ok love shopping love shop in dream

ReputationRep:
    Superted xx

ReputationRep:
    Little red riding hood (: not exactly a superhero but, could be quite easy and low budget to do

Anyway- Have fun! x

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.