Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i see from a leaflet that Falkner Eggington Hall does not have laundry facilities. where do students that live in falk egg do their laundry?

ReputationRep:
    I believe you can use the laundry facilities at the EHB (Edward Herbert Building), which is only a few minutes walk away.

ReputationRep:
    what if it's raining? just gotta carry your laundry in the rain?

ReputationRep:
    Well... yeah. I don't know of any halls that have a laundry you can reach without having to go outside. It's not like the other halls have washing machines in their flats.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potally_Tissed)
    Well... yeah. I don't know of any halls that have a laundry you can reach without having to go outside. It's not like the other halls have washing machines in their flats.
    I'm in a David Collett tower block and my laundry room is (literally) a 3-second walk from my room

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PurpleFox91)
    I'm in a David Collett tower block and my laundry room is (literally) a 3-second walk from my room
    OK, then I know of one hall where you don't have to go outside to go to the laundry. Possibly Towers as well I guess, never been in there.

ReputationRep:
    OK, then I know of one hall where you don't have to go outside to go to the laundry. Possibly Towers as well I guess, never been in there.
    Towers don't, they're laundry is next to the canteen as far as I know.

ReputationRep:
    Your clothes are gonna get wet anyway in the washing machine so I don't really see how rain is a problem :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Harry French does

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phobia27)
    Your clothes are gonna get wet anyway in the washing machine so I don't really see how rain is a problem :dontknow:
    no dryers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aznbeggerap)
    no dryers?
    Most likely but the ones in Bill Mo anyway are horrendous and I swear sometimes leave your clothes wetter I just put a clothes rack next to my radiator and blast the heat up.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.