Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimbles)
    also how much is the gym?
    should say on the website link I posted above, if it doesn't its £99 for a year but website can explain everything thats included in the price, if you wanna join the american football team you need to have this from the start as acts as your insurance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babelicious_1986)
    should say on the website link I posted above, if it doesn't its £99 for a year but website can explain everything thats included in the price, if you wanna join the american football team you need to have this from the start as acts as your insurance
    I am joining the american football team Okay.. thanks for that, that's a good price for the gym to be honest

ReputationRep:
    I am joining the american football team Okay.. thanks for that, that's a good price for the gym to be honest
    it's a very good price

im currently paying a ridiculous 36.95 a month for fitness first :/

ReputationRep:

Its not too bad, means you can use the gyms at both clifton and city, all fitness classes but most males probably won't want this, insurance as part of a sports team and then gets you half price access to nottingham uni's swimming pool as and when they dictate its open to the public

ReputationRep:
    Insurance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wasted Wrath)
    Insurance?

I don't play team sports at the uni but it acts as cover for BUCS which allows you to compete against other univeristies in the country so kinda like insurance somewhere. not too sure of ins and outs to be honest but its compulsary to join a uni sports team whether playing in games against otehr unis or in sports like climbing etc

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.