Turn on thread page Beta

okay can we have a bit of perspective going on here? watch

• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by amsie/)
    You don't look like a drag queen :nah:
    Yawn11's just a bit if a *****...a funny ***** (on other threads)
    But, yeah I think people here see size 10 as fat :rolleyes:
    thanks, it wasn't just yawn though. I wasn't really in the mood to have to deal with all the criticisms. I know I'm no oil painting but I've been feeling ok about myself lately so I didn't really need a kick in the face.

Anyway, yep you're right, people do seem to think size 10 is fat, and it really baffles me. I would kill to be size 12 again, I really would, and I'd be slim at that size I'm fairly sure of it. I was size 12 before having kids and I was no way fat.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 16, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.