Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteveCrain)
    convenient
    Yep. As Becca says, they probably are available, just very difficult to find....

ReputationRep:
    Are there any stats comparing the number of Scottish and English applicants and admissions to Scottish med schools?
    You can check it here.

ReputationRep:
    convenient
    Yeah, it's all a big conspiracy.

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harbour Seal)
    You can check it here.
    Or use the ****ing the student room?

Perhaps if you suggested the sequence in which keys must be pressed to yield some google results?

ReputationRep:
    Or use the ****ing the student room?

Perhaps if you suggested the sequence in which keys must be pressed to yield some google results?
    I wish I'd rick-rolled you now instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harbour Seal)
    Yeah, it's all a big conspiracy.

:rolleyes:
    HARHAR

I now have a screen shot. Expect to hear from England shortly, Harbour Seal (if that is even your real name :eyeball:)

ReputationRep:
    HARHAR

I now have a screen shot. Expect to hear from England shortly, Harbour Seal (if that is even your real name :eyeball:)
    I don't believe in England. I think it's imaginary. Like God or hurricanes.

ReputationRep:
    Slightly hypercritical to get pissed off at people implying highers are easy
    and your refuting argument to be "NO THEYRE NOT A LEVELS ARE EASIER!!!"
    they're completely different and both equip you more than adequately for medical school
    frankly in a few months time you'll be thinking they were both piss easy and begging to get A2 exams back

ReputationRep:
    And for the record it's complete nonsense that the Scots are biased towards the Scots. Could swear that there are more English and N.Ireland people here than Scottish! Although I can't recall meeting a welsh person yet. :beard:

ReputationRep:
    i wish i'd gone to scotland, macca, me life would ave been so mush easier than it is now.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.