Turn on thread page Beta

Princess of Illuminati, Rhianna... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sendaii)
    So the word "Illuminati" is written on a notepad in a music video, a piece of art, so ****ing what? Not everything is a bloody conspiracy you know. Ever thought that the director might have just thought that it would be a good idea?
    How exactly is it a good idea...doesn't really have anything to do with the video?

ReputationRep:
    For the love of **** op. Honeslty mate! :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hash007)
    How exactly is it a good idea...doesn't really have anything to do with the video?
    What exactly does her big hair have to do with the video?
    What exactly does all the loud colours have to do with the video?
    What exactly do the news reporters have to do with the video?

If I write Illuminati on a notepad in a video then upload it to YouTube, does that mean I'm one of them or have something to do with them?

ReputationRep:
    dirty illuminati dirtbags. influencing yo kids, infiltratin yo music

disseminatin they symbols

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kat~)
    I agree that the Illuminati may well exist (or something of the sort), but all this Illuminati symbolism in pop culture is purely for attention
    But both Rihanna and Jay-z played at the Rockerfeller centre so it can't be just about Illuminati symbolism. If it is just about symbolism then it is extraordinary to say the least, since Rockerfeller has been classified as being one of the 13 Illuminati families.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martyn*)
    But both Rihanna and Jay-z played at the Rockerfeller centre so it can't be just about Illuminati symbolism. If it is just about symbolism then it is extraordinary to say the least, since Rockerfeller has been classified as being one of the 13 Illuminati families.
    So have plenty of other people?

ReputationRep:
    How many other people have played there over the years? I'm guessing many.

ReputationRep:
    From actually watching that video the message I got was that some people just have far too much time on their hands and overanalyse things :lolwut:

There may be an Illuminati but do you really think Rihanna would be part of it and then advertise the symbolism so blatanty in her video? Lets face it, she's just trying to do 'shocking' videos like Lady Gaga....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kat~)
    How many other people have played there over the years? I'm guessing many.
    Indeed. And what difference would that make?

ReputationRep:
    So have plenty of other people?
    You're missing the point. What other artist or artists have played at the Rockerfeller centre in the past and showed just as much occult symbolism in their material as, say, Jay-z? What we have is occult symbolism showing up in almost all his material, and lo and behold he turns up singing at the Rockerfeller centre, not only singing, but also naming one of his albums "Roc La Familia" which seems to be a reference to the Rockerfeller family itself. The Rockerfeller family has a history of dealing in the occult, and they are one of the most successful business families (and the most richest) in human history, certainly in modern times. That's no coincidence. And if it is a coincidence it is an extraordinary one.

ReputationRep:
    You're missing the point. What other artist or artists have played at the Rockerfeller centre in the past and showed just as much occult symbolism in their material as, say, Jay-z? What we have is occult symbolism showing up in almost all his material, and lo and behold he turns up singing at the Rockerfeller centre, not only singing, but also naming one of his albums "Roc La Familia" which seems to be a reference to the Rockerfeller family itself. The Rockerfeller family has a history of dealing in the occult, and they are one of the most successful business families (and the most richest) in human history, certainly in modern times. That's no coincidence. And if it is a coincidence it is an extraordinary one.
    Showing occult symbolism in your music does not mean that you are associated with groups such as the Illuminati. I include occult symbolism in songs I write, I'm not exactly Illuminati material, unless the other guy that I produce with is an Illuminati brother. Plus, the Rockerfeller Centre is a big venue, it's hardly a surprise that they've played there. I also don't think that referencing a particular family/building in your album title associates you with the Illuminati either. How do you know that it just wasn't a coincidence?

ReputationRep:
    Showing occult symbolism in your music does not mean that you are associated with groups such as the Illuminati. I include occult symbolism in songs I write, I'm not exactly Illuminati material, unless the other guy that I produce with is an Illuminati brother. Plus, the Rockerfeller Centre is a big venue, it's hardly a surprise that they've played there. I also don't think that referencing a particular family/building in your album title associates you with the Illuminati either. How do you know that it just wasn't a coincidence?
    Indeed, but the picture being built around Jay-z would suggest just that. Indeed, Jay-z is a business man first and foremost. He knows how business works in America, what business represents a la Rockerfeller and other such big business families. Personally speaking, I'm not saying he's connected to the Illuminati; I'm not saying that he is of their ilk, although he must have had business connections.

I do believe in coincidences, but I also believe that not everything is as of a coincidence. I mean Madonna's Jacket showing the Masonic pyramid in her video, for example, may be a coincidence in which the notion persists that the music industry is run by the same people who are associated with that Masonic pyramid. That may be a concidence. I don't take coincidences very lightly. I see nothing in Madonna that would suggest a link to secret socities, but in Hop-hop there is a case to be made for such a link. To what extent the strength of that link suggests, I am not altogether sure.

Anyway, this is a very conservative America. This is the place that was founded on slavery, on the philosophy of Locke, and on the occult and various secret societies who not long after the founding set up banks and businesses in the name of occult practices. This is the land where the president is visbly seen shaking hands with members of secret societes despite being a Christian. So many Americans await the rapture and who believe that a devil now sits in the whitehouse. I bet that hardly anything is a coincidence here; we are dealing with forces and interests, family ties and familly traditions.

ReputationRep:
    Indeed, but the picture being built around Jay-z would suggest just that. Indeed, Jay-z is a business man first and foremost. He knows how business works in America, what business represents a la Rockerfeller and other such big business families. Personally speaking, I'm not saying he's connected to the Illuminati; I'm not saying that he is of their ilk, although he must have had business connections.

I do believe in coincidences, but I also believe that not everything is as of a coincidence. I mean Madonna's Jacket showing the Masonic pyramid in her video, for example, may be a coincidence in which the notion persists that the music industry is run by the same people who are associated with that Masonic pyramid. That may be a concidence. I don't take coincidences very lightly. I see nothing in Madonna that would suggest a link to secret socities, but in Hop-hop there is a case to be made for such a link. To what extent the strength of that link suggests, I am not altogether sure.

Anyway, this is a very conservative America. This is the place that was founded on slavery, on the philosophy of Locke, and on the occult and various secret societies who not long after the founding set up banks and businesses in the name of occult practices. This is the land where the president is visbly seen shaking hands with members of secret societes despite being a Christian. So many Americans await the rapture and who believe that a devil now sits in the whitehouse. I bet that hardly anything is a coincidence here; we are dealing with forces and interests, family ties and familly traditions.
    In big business, it's almost impossible not to have some connection with a Masonic brother, whether you know it or not. This does not surprise me. It would surprise me more if he didn't. This does not mean that there is some form of NWO conspiracy going on, this is not what the Masons are about, and they certainly have nothing to do with the Illuminati, if it even exists.

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm: some people really need to lighten up

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.