Turn on thread page Beta

Why doesn't my gay friend understand "ass is not ass" watch

ReputationRep:
    there's a gay friend of mine who keeps trying it on with me, cos he's bored and horny apparently lol

anyway, I find it hilarious how he thinks and tries to convince me by saying

"I'm horny, and I am sure you are horny too. What difference does it make if you are getting a blowjob from a girl or a guy? or if the ass is a guy or a girls"

He really doesn't get it lol that they are completely different things.

How can I explain it to him any clearer?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he's taking the piss.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    :lolwut:
    Lol
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    woah :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    :lolwut:
    lol I'm serious.

He keeps asking me if I've decided to become bi yet lol and I am like NO!!! he's convinced there's a hidden bi behind every man lol

and I mean I don't mind it, cos he is funny otherwise just want him to shut up about it and he can't seem to understand why I don't want to do it.

ReputationRep:

Make a power point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smbc)
    lol I'm serious.

He keeps asking me if I've decided to become bi yet lol and I am like NO!!! he's convinced there's a hidden bi behind every man lol

and I mean I don't mind it, cos he is funny otherwise just want him to shut up about it and he can't seem to understand why I don't want to do it.
    Tell him boys have cooties so you are afraid of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smbc)
    there's a gay friend of mine who keeps trying it on with me, cos he's bored and horny apparently lol

anyway, i find it hilarious how he thinks and tries to convince me by saying

"i'm horny, and i am sure you are horny too. What difference does it make if you are getting a blowjob from a girl or a guy? Or if the ass is a guy or a girls"

he really doesn't get it lol that they are completely different things.

How can i explain it to him any clearer?
    awkwardddddd

ReputationRep:
    :badger:

I thought this might be appropiate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    Make a power point.
    Draw him a diagram, then put it on a powerpoint. Everybody's happy! (Yawn11 and I are happy.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smbc)

anyway, I find it hilarious how he thinks and tries to convince me by saying

"I'm horny, and I am sure you are horny too. What difference does it make if you are getting a blowjob from a girl or a guy? or if the ass is a guy or a girls"

He really doesn't get it lol that they are completely different things.

Ask him how he'd feel if a girl said that to him, surely he would be equally freaked out?

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps get him in full ****** gear, you may really enjoy it.

ReputationRep:
    Admit to him that you're gay then have ass-sex together in a shed.

ReputationRep:
    Just tell him you want sexual and emotional attraction and you find neither in him, i'd never do that to someone...creep

I hate gays like him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by super.teve)
    Just tell him you want sexual and emotional attraction and you find neither in him, i'd never do that to someone...creep

I hate gays like him
    lol I don't mind him asking, it made me laugh rather than creep me out

just he can't understand why I said no lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smbc)
    lol I'm serious.

There is, the skill is figuring it out. I myself am a 4 pint Bi. Some are as little as two pint, and it can range right up to 8 pint.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecookiemonster)
    :badger:

I thought this might be appropiate
    When is that EVER appropriate? :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    Tell him that you've turned gay.

You just don't find him attractive.

Many lolz will most certainly ensue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Instincts_2012)
    When is that EVER appropriate? :pierre:
    When explaining how badgers dance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by assassin's_creed)
    When explaining how badgers dance.
    exactly.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 17, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.