Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I need to order some flat shoes online as i need them quickly but cant get to shops i was wondering if anyone knew if the miss selfridge shoe sizes run small. Size four dorothy perkins tend to be quite big on me, but then a size four flats from new look were a bit too tight. Please help.

ReputationRep:
    I think they run normal/small end of normal

It depends on the style though

ReputationRep:
    See Next online. They're doing some nice flats, wider sizes, too.

ReputationRep:
    Well I've only got one pair of flats from Miss Selfridge, but the ones I've got definitely run a bit small.

I'm about a six and a half, but the sevens fit me perfectly.

ReputationRep:
    When I've tried on flats at Miss Selfridge, I've found them usually to come up bigger

ReputationRep:
    I'm normally a four and the new size fours I just got are a little tight

ReputationRep:
    I'm generally a four in most places. I have size fours from dorothy perkins which i find a touch too big too, but wearable. I don't have flats from miss selfridge, but the gladiator sandals I've got from there are a three because the four was too big

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 17, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.