Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Pizza toppings and extras - what do you guys like on yours? watch

What toppings or extras do you guys like (or vehemently dislike) on your pizzas?

Amongst mushrooms and other toppings, stuffed crust (doesn't strictly count as a topping, but rather an extra) is the one that really sticks out. Greatest pizza-related invention ever. :coma:

I violate some fundamental rules when it comes to stuffed crust pizzas though. I don't eat the crust, I take the cheese out of the crust and eat it like that. :ninja:

Taking special delight in Pizza Hut's Cheesy Bites pizzas, you just peel off the individual parts...simple yet pure genius... :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Extra pepperoni. Or a margherita with loads of fresh basil. Or the two put together.
    I cannot abide anchovies. Or pineapple on a pizza - I just don't get putting fruit on something savoury.

ReputationRep:
    MEAT.

ReputationRep:
    Just had a BBQ Chicken Pizza :coma:

Either that or anything with jalapeños on it.

ReputationRep:
    OMFG cheesy bites.

ReputationRep:
    Lots of cheeeeeese, lots of jalapeños, tabasco, pepperoni...

ReputationRep:
    wow...that is a lot of cheese. i like mushrooms, green peppers, black olives, red onion, tomato.

ReputationRep:
    Pepperoni

ReputationRep:
    Pepperoni!

ReputationRep:
    Mmmm love pizzas where there's just loooads of topics on like Domino's full house or a chicken supreme from pizza hut...loads of meat, veg and even pineapple (though cannot stand ham and pineapple from years of eating it as a kid).

Love fiorentina pizza (the one with the egg in the middle) or goats cheese, garlic and red onion pizza in Italian restaurants. Nom.

Also when making my own...had to be peppers, sweetcorn, mushroom and pepperoni.

Also enjoy stuffed crust and if it's Domino's, bring on the garlic dip!

Man I love my pizza...

ReputationRep:
    1/2 and 1/2 Vegetarian and Hawaiian with extra cheese and loads of garlic and herb dip.

ReputationRep:
    I like this pizza I get from Fire and Stone. It's called stonebaked and called Canberra and it has mozzarella, tomato sauce, roast chicken breast, garlic & rosemary roast potatoes, marinated mushrooms, topped with sour cream, sweet chilli sauce and chives. I take the mushrooms off though.

ReputationRep:

Everything mentioned in this video.

ReputationRep:
    Meat feast, or pepperoni, red onions optional.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dothestrand)
    Extra pepperoni. Or a margherita with loads of fresh basil. Or the two put together.
    I cannot abide anchovies. Or pineapple on a pizza - I just don't get putting fruit on something savoury.
    lol so I take it that you don't like your pizzas with tomato base? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Cheesy Bites :coma:
    Generally just as much cheese as humanly possible. But occasionally peppers, onions, tomatoes - I will always pick the mushrooms off veg pizzas!

ReputationRep:
    i had the most amazing pizza in rome, i think it was potato, ham, chicken and aubergine.. oh wow. :coma: i had neverr heard of potato on a pizza before, but dear god - it was amazing!!

other than that, get me some cheesy bites, pepperoni, garlic, green pepper and red onion.. maybe a bit of ham + chicken and i'm good to go!
    NOM PIZZA

oh i loove haiwaiin pizza! the idea of pineapple on a pizza does kinda freak me out but it tastes so right!

ReputationRep:
    On a funny note, this one time I was in line waiting to order a pizza...the guy ahead of me was being served.

Pizza hut guy: "what toppings would you like...?"

Guy: "hmmmm....erm.....cheese and...hmmm :confused:"

The guy at the counter was trying his best not to burst out laughing :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    What toppings or extras do you guys like (or vehemently dislike) on your pizzas?

Amongst mushrooms and other toppings, stuffed crust (doesn't strictly count as a topping, but rather an extra) is the one that really sticks out. Greatest pizza-related invention ever. :coma:

I violate some fundamental rules when it comes to stuffed crust pizzas though. I don't eat the crust, I take the cheese out of the crust and eat it like that. :ninja:

Taking special delight in Pizza Hut's Cheesy Bites pizzas, you just peel off the individual parts...simple yet pure genius... :coma:

It is an insult to call that monstrosity a pizza!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panda Vinnie)
    lol so I take it that you don't like your pizzas with tomato base? :p:
    Aaaaah, you got me.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.