Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Pizza toppings and extras - what do you guys like on yours? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hawaiian with added bacon, pepperoni, chicken, and peppers.

ReputationRep:
    Preferebly:

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely EVERYTHING, no kidding, everything from the cheese to tandoori chicken to green and red peppers to sliced ham to pepperoni to fruits to anchovies to olives to.........well everything else. I always customise my pizza orders to have everything on it, costs a ton, but worth it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Littlecupcake)
    Mmmm love pizzas where there's just loooads of topics on like Domino's full house or a chicken supreme from pizza hut...loads of meat, veg and even pineapple (though cannot stand ham and pineapple from years of eating it as a kid).

Love fiorentina pizza (the one with the egg in the middle) or goats cheese, garlic and red onion pizza in Italian restaurants. Nom.

Also when making my own...had to be peppers, sweetcorn, mushroom and pepperoni.

Also enjoy stuffed crust and if it's Domino's, bring on the garlic dip!

Man I love my pizza...
    You sound like a female version of me! (Though i'm a vegetarian)

Fiorentina is epic, it used to be my favourite since i discovered Pizza Express. My current favourites however are Casablanca or Athena from Fire and Stone :coma:

Pineapple is excellent on pizza, especially with sweetcorn and mushrooms.

But i've turned to stronger flavours atm - olives, sun dried tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms, garlic

Athena:
    Roasted red pepper sauce, mozzarella, tomatoes,
    spinach, barrel-aged greek feta cheese and pine nuts,
    all drizzled with pesto sauce

Casablanca:
    Rosemary infused mascarpone cheese sauce, wild
    mushrooms sautéed in garlic butter, Roquefort blue
    cheese, grated mozzarella, topped with toasted walnuts
    and parsley

ReputationRep:
    I used to make pizzas at work and my favourite would be smoked sausage, chilli and (the ever-controversial) pineapple. Tasted so good though!

Nowhere here seems to have smoked sausage/chilli so I always just get myself a pepperoni or a spicy chicken. Unless it's a Domino's - then it'll be a meateor (I had a pepperoni from Domino's once and it tasted disgusting...I'm that used to their bbq sauce for the base )

Battered pizza is soooo good too, with lots of salt and vinegar.

ReputationRep:
    I love pretty much any pizza with meat on it!

ReputationRep:
    dislike me but in my opinion a pizza without onions and garlic is plain bread.

ReputationRep:
    Just had a pizza express gift card for my birthday - my parents know me too well!

But if you're gonna get Pizza Express, you have to do it properly and get dough balls with your pizza! Yum!

ReputationRep:
    Pepperoni and spicy chicken. Mmmmm.

ReputationRep:
    This thread has made me so hungry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrisbontnewydd)
    Just had a pizza express gift card for my birthday - my parents know me too well!

But if you're gonna get Pizza Express, you have to do it properly and get dough balls with your pizza! Yum!
    Awesome parents! I am particularly fond of the pizzas that Pizza Express do that're "healthier options" - you know, the ones with the centre removed and an elaborate salad replacing it. It sounds lame but really tastes awesome. "Leggera Pizza range".

ReputationRep:
    Last pizza I ordered had 3 different kinds of chicken (plain, BBQ, tandoori). Was tasty.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.