http://images.icanhascheezburger.com...8921581326.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonely14)
    He is just being an idiot, ignore him.
    Thats nice of you to come to your boyfriends defence

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vybz Kartel)
    blah blah
    Clearly you've misinterpreted what I meant by disturbing dreams, none of them involved men - hence no homo as in not homo (dreams).. not as in boarderline but no homo :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Clearly you've misinterpreted what I meant by disturbing dreams, none of them involved men - hence no homo as in not homo (dreams).. not as in boarderline but no homo :rolleyes:
    You haven't got to justify your homosexual fantasies & dreams to me, to each their own, your gay, just accept it & move on :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    You haven't got to justify your homosexual fantasies & dreams to me, to each their own, your gay, just accept it & move on :awesome:
    Oh I don't? Well that's a relief.. :rolleyes:

Dunno where you've got the idea that I've had either but you're sadly mistaken, sorry to disappoint son..

ReputationRep:
    Oh I don't? Well that's a relief.. :rolleyes:

Dunno where you've got the idea that I've had either but you're sadly mistaken, sorry to disappoint son..
    It's okay father, i won't tell mother about your blasphemous homosexual fantasies, your secret is safe with me

ReputationRep:
    Why would anyone have such dreams? Some may say that this is a natural thing. Is it really natural for someone to have such dreams? We need to watch what influences we have around us. We need to watch especially what we feed into our minds to influence our thoughts and actions. We all need to have a sense of religion to give us moral and ethical discernment. I would add a knowledge of the Scriptures as a firm basis for making oneself aware of what is right and what is wrong. Personally, something of this nature would never be a part of my thinking-much less a part of my dreams. I would argue that because of my grounding in the scripture and my commitment to and uniting myself with the Lord, I have a mind that is fortified by His Spirit so that such dreams would not even occur in my dreams...Do not be led astray by any strange philosophy. Read what St. Paul said in Romans 1: 18-32.
    NB: There are those who are grounded in Scripture but are not committed to and united to the Lord. Read 1 Cor 6:17. I hope that the little that I have given has shed some light as to why someone may have such dreams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by winston349159)
    Why would anyone have such dreams? Some may say that this is a natural thing. Is it really natural for someone to have such dreams? We need to watch what influences we have around us. We need to watch especially what we feed into our minds to influence our thoughts and actions. We all need to have a sense of religion to give us moral and ethical discernment. I would add a knowledge of the Scriptures as a firm basis for making oneself aware of what is right and what is wrong. Personally, something of this nature would never be a part of my thinking-much less a part of my dreams. I would argue that because of my grounding in the scripture and my commitment to and uniting myself with the Lord, I have a mind that is fortified by His Spirit so that such dreams would not even occur in my dreams...Do not be led astray by any strange philosophy. Read what St. Paul said in Romans 1: 18-32.
    NB: There are those who are grounded in Scripture but are not committed to and united to the Lord. Read 1 Cor 6:17. I hope that the little that I have given has shed some light as to why someone may have such dreams.
    lol :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    It's okay father, i won't tell mother about your blasphemous homosexual fantasies, your secret is safe with me
    Blasphemous? Ok.. your religion extends into the realms of peoples unconscious imaginings? That's pretty prescriptive yo..

(Original post by winston349159)
    Personally, something of this nature would never be a part of my thinking-much less a part of my dreams
    Don't think anyone can rule it out dude, I've had (straight) dreams that are all kinds of wrong..

..also, you sound pretty sanctimonious with your scripture bable and "shedding some light".. that particular blend of man-of-the-earth, zesty, theistic superiority really doesn't do you bible bashers any favours in the popularity stakes :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Blasphemous? Ok.. your religion extends into the realms of peoples unconscious imaginings? That's pretty prescriptive yo..
    http://images1.memegenerator.net/Ima...rName=Cool-Dog

ReputationRep:
    No it's completely normal, it doesnt mean a thing except that you're human

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 17, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.