Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just been offered a conditional offer for this degree.

Wondering if there is anybody else who is doing the same course or similar?

Also now need to start looking at Accommodation and apply ASAP. Ive been hearing great things about Grand Central but its obviously expensive, anybody have any oppinions on any of the accom?

So excited!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,
    I'm in my 1st year of Forensic Psychology and Criminal Justice and I absolutely LOVE the CJ parts of my studies (far more interesting than the psychology components at the moment) all of the lecturers on the CJ team are so friendly and supportive and the feedback they give on assignments is really constructive.

Good Luck!!

ReputationRep:
    Im doing law and criminal justice in september and im staying in prospect point

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 27, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Liverpool John Moores University
    Three campuses, five faculties and over 21,000 students from over 100 countries make LJMU what it is today: a modern, student-centric university. Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
  2. Liverpool John Moores University
    Three campuses, five faculties and over 21,000 students from over 100 countries make LJMU what it is today: a modern, student-centric university. Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  3. Liverpool John Moores University
    Wed, 7 Nov '18
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.